View Full Version : the people vs the banks

bowie
21st February, 2013, 07:58 PM
anyone threatened with eviction from their home should watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FPKOa-5GPPg

thered
21st February, 2013, 09:09 PM
Will still end in eviction

Bailiffs do lie though many do not even have juristriction when issueing threats

They cannot enter your home at all unless you let them or open window, they can sieze a car from front if need be

If you do not let them in i think they have to apply to high court for a writ,

I think this enables force

Snowy79
21st February, 2013, 09:10 PM
I take my hat off to the guy defending his property but it will be a hollow victory.

The problem I see with this is the Banks will never lose. If they can't reposses the properties from those who are unable to pay the mortgages then all that will happen is any losses will be added to normal bank charges etc. It will also make it a lot harder for people to get mortgages.

At the end of the day they are the only ones lending the money. If they lend ?1,000,000 at 2% interest and only half pay it back next year they will lend ?500.000 at 4% to get the same income, so the public will still lose out. They're a monopoly and have us over a barrel.

thered
21st February, 2013, 11:43 PM
I take my hat off to the guy defending his property but it will be a hollow victory.

The problem I see with this is the Banks will never lose. If they can't reposses the properties from those who are unable to pay the mortgages then all that will happen is any losses will be added to normal bank charges etc. It will also make it a lot harder for people to get mortgages.

At the end of the day they are the only ones lending the money. If they lend ?1,000,000 at 2% interest and only half pay it back next year they will lend ?500.000 at 4% to get the same income, so the public will still lose out. They're a monopoly and have us over a barrel.

It will get repossessed unless they go to court and agree a new monthly fee.

The video is just a man who knows his rights and what is needed at this stage, he plays his part very well he is strong his conviction is good and he knows his line. Many people would just fold which is what the video seems to be about

But its just a formality that bailiff has no authority to do anything, most of them actually dont have any authority its mainly just bluff

Its actually an offence to pretend you have authority when you do not.

If they get a writ or get the paperwork done properly again they are out, its hardly unlawful if they have not paid mortgage, what this video does is highlight shortcuts the bailiffs take. Basically at the end of the day its all huff and puff and just delaying the inevitable

Freemen if the land happy to take loans and mortgages spend the cash then say its unlawful the bank should pay

maca
22nd February, 2013, 12:23 AM
I would love to meet those 3 smarmy bastards ........

Shady
22nd February, 2013, 12:41 AM
I've read a bit about this freeman on the land stuff.. like having to send your birth certificate to the queen? All the talk seems to be of how to get away with stuff like no car tax etc... be interesting to find out more

Sent from my telegraph using Morse code

nara
22nd February, 2013, 09:59 AM
I've read a bit about this freeman on the land stuff.. like having to send your birth certificate to the queen? All the talk seems to be of how to get away with stuff like no car tax etc... be interesting to find out more

Sent from my telegraph using Morse code

I wouldn't bother Shady.

The freeman-on-the-land strategy is no magic bullet for debt problems | Legal Bizzle | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/18/freeman-land-strategy-bullet-debt)

freeman of the land movement | UK Constitutional Law Group (http://ukconstitutionallaw.org/tag/freeman-of-the-land-movement/)

Full judgment and commentary in Court of Appeal’s judgment on Occupy the London Stock Exchange’s human rights | Scrapper Duncan (http://blog.scrapperduncan.com/2012/02/22/freeman-on-the-land-legal-woo-rubbished-by-court-of-appeal-in-occupy-london-judgment/)

Shady
22nd February, 2013, 10:04 AM
Im not saying that i want to do it.. i think theyre all nutzoid truth be told.. im just interested in the ins and outs

rigsby71
22nd February, 2013, 11:06 AM
A good place to start is TNS radio in Ireland.

TNS RADIO - Seeking solutions (http://tnsradio.ning.com/)

Also, look up Ben Gilroy, as he has beem showing up the system of unlawful acts by banks, police, Government, councils etc & WINNING cases for the man of the land.

thered
22nd February, 2013, 07:06 PM
Im not saying that i want to do it.. i think theyre all nutzoid truth be told.. im just interested in the ins and outs

You will end up in jail its all bs to be honest i might start a thread on it

Debt no problem try it it will probably work for up to a few grand

The dont need illegal driving licenses, or illegal car tax or illegal council tax will get you in bother

The strategy is i am not my birth cetificate that is a legal fiction and not me i am a living breathing soul sean: of the family shady

Maritme law says that my legal fiction name ( birth certificate) is a vessel or goods and it is not me

The strategy for none payment of debt usually works tbh but only up to a point, nobody has ever won big in court or got to keep a house by being a freeman despite the BS they tell you

They think because they get a ?3500 debt wrote off by using bs they are great

I have had many debts written off by just ignorance they usually go after a bit and most bailiffs are not centred close they threaten with visit never arrive

Apart from giving nothern rock ?1 a month when i came out of work i have never paid any debt i could not afford

I had loads of debt when i split up with ex ended up not paying a penny despite 2 ccjs then i got slate clean meddled with addresses a little and started again i paid everything until i lost job i gave car on hp up they still want over ?2000 Northern rock want ?3600 and british credit trust want ?1600

?1 a month to northern rock the others have given up, i do have a visa card bill with barclays charged on the house if i sell they get cash its about ?3500

Its not worth the paper its printed on they wont get a penny as its not a proper charging order its a restriction as mrs red co owns house, whicj just means notice required before selling less than 24 hours they will get

All in all yes it works but so does doing nothing

At the end of the day what bank is going to pay 5hitloads too take a freeman to court

They wont pay anyway or if they did it would be ?1 a month its not worth it for them. Many freeman sites claim its because the system is illegal yet they dont mind spending the loan. Its pure Bs and no matter what they tell you on daft websites (they get money for ) Its never once stood up when it matters in court. Anyone who says he has his house for nothing and soesnt pay council tax is full of it

ask for proof of the documents or video of triumph at court ( getting an adjournment is not a win) they never show the next one

Never do it with a mortgage unless you dont want the house you will lose in the end

thered
22nd February, 2013, 07:10 PM

I can tell you how its done m8 if you want some stuff getting rid of as i said on website it will work for smallish loans up to a few grand i reckon easy

but council tax mortgages no no

thered
22nd February, 2013, 08:21 PM
I wouldn't bother Shady.

The freeman-on-the-land strategy is no magic bullet for debt problems | Legal Bizzle | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/18/freeman-land-strategy-bullet-debt)

That guardian article just about sums it up imo