PDA

View Full Version : tm-5400 ci+ error message

chrisfrigo
24th February, 2013, 09:10 PM
hi, on my tm-5400 ci+ super gives me a message when trying to upload the original fw via usb (been told to do so before patching) do i really need to upgrade the original?

Nutsandbolts
24th February, 2013, 11:23 PM
Hi. What are you talking about??? What message are you getting??? You dont need to reload original firmware unless your box is totally KAPUT. You need to do the following:
1) Load latest phantompatch for your model - look in download section of this forum. I think you need patch 156. Use USB for downloads.
2) Load latest softcam(ie the keys) from download section of this forum.
You should be now ready to go - depending on your setup will determine what channels you open with patch/softcam.
Regards.

manxspud
25th February, 2013, 11:26 AM
Just to be clear if your dish is pointing at 28.2 your not going to clear any channels other than freesat ones

rigsby71
25th February, 2013, 12:34 PM
I thought this section was for the keys only.

Use the main Technomate section for box discussions.

manxspud
25th February, 2013, 12:58 PM
I thought this section was for the keys only.

Use the main Technomate section for box discussions.

Question was asked and answered ... its pretty straight forward for a mod to move the tread to the main tm section ... use the report button and ask for them to move it over @manx

digicon
25th February, 2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks Guy's

Posts now moved to the regular technomate section, lets hope the OP gets an answer in here.

Regards

manxspud
25th February, 2013, 01:35 PM
Think the op will get more help if he explains what he is trying to achieve ... if as i suspect he believes that the tm5400 will open channels on 28.2 ... well we know the answer to that one

Still have one boxed up in the a cupboard somewhere :)