PDA

View Full Version : DM800 "SID not found in PAT") problem

tareq74
10th March, 2009, 07:07 AM
Help please... How can I fix this bug?

I got brand new DM800 and flashed it with GP2 4.1. I receive signal from Badr 26.0E, Hotbird 13.0E, and Nilesat/Atlantic Bird 7.0W.

I have run through the setup and scanned the satellites, however, I cannot receive signal but from Badr. No service found upon scanning Nilesat and Hotbird.
When I switch to a Hotbird or Nilesat channel, the message:
SID not found in PAT
appears and the service is not found.

I have tried to change in the satellites configuration with no use.:adore:

I have flashed the decoder to the original image and the problem remains. I have uploaded the latest channel list to the decoder with no use:stickyman:

When I connect the same satellite cable to DM600 , it works perfectly on all satellites, which means that the error is not from the satellite dishes or diseqc setup.

So please help... I spent more than 6 hours yesterday trying to fx this problem with no use :bawling:

wetcoat
16th June, 2009, 11:38 AM
Help please... How can I fix this bug?

I got brand new DM800 and flashed it with GP2 4.1. I receive signal from Badr 26.0E, Hotbird 13.0E, and Nilesat/Atlantic Bird 7.0W.

I have run through the setup and scanned the satellites, however, I cannot receive signal but from Badr. No service found upon scanning Nilesat and Hotbird.
When I switch to a Hotbird or Nilesat channel, the message:
SID not found in PAT
appears and the service is not found.

I have tried to change in the satellites configuration with no use.:adore:

I have flashed the decoder to the original image and the problem remains. I have uploaded the latest channel list to the decoder with no use:stickyman:

When I connect the same satellite cable to DM600 , it works perfectly on all satellites, which means that the error is not from the satellite dishes or diseqc setup.

So please help... I spent more than 6 hours yesterday trying to fx this problem with no use :bawling:

I had the same problem. I had spent 3 days. Finally concluded that there was a tuner problem(defected). Got my box replaced and the problem is fixed.
Before that make sure that your dish is 100 % tuned, make one by one channel scan first, see how many channels it has scanned. depending upon the number of sats.:saint: