PDA

View Full Version : Fuel protests confirmed

Jocky666
19th May, 2008, 09:33 PM
Got this off another forum

Demonstration Tuesday 27th May 2008 - Park Lane London

Protest/Demonstration by "TransAction 2007" is to be held in Park Lane, London, on Tuesday 27th May 2008 commencing 10.00am. This event has been authorised by the Metropolitan Police.

Those wishing to take part are advised that the use of motorised transport can be used. ie, Truck, bus, tanker, taxi,car etc - This means everyone can attend!!

Participants are asked to conform to the requests of the Met Police when being marshalled for parking. Overspill parking will be on the A40 into London. You will be advised of this by the Met Police on arrival. Coaches from the A40 to the Marble Arch Rally point are free of charge.

Participants are asked to display any type of banner that can identify them as part of this protest, ie "Fuel Tax Protest", "Dying for a Rebate".

You are reminded that this is a "Lawful Protest/Demonstration" and as such, any person or persons seen acting outside of the Law will be immediately reported to the police and will be ejected from the area.

This event has been arranged for the participation of ALL users of road fuel.

Thanks.

http://www.transaction-2007.com/phpB...?p=11209#11209

Anyone interested Presonally I'm thinking about rtigging up a contracptiuon to enable me to drive with my ARSE out the window PMSL :evil:

turion
19th May, 2008, 09:45 PM
Lawful Protest/Demonstration= usles protest/waste of time

deanofire
28th May, 2008, 12:46 PM
i understand what you saying but you do have to do something dont ya ?

maybe like a full blockade and not one that allows traffic to flow through the middle.
the drivers should do what the french do. block the road all together then get out and lock the trucks and walk away......what they gonna do then ?