PDA

View Full Version : solo2 cfg file

HarrySolo
28th February, 2013, 08:55 PM
Hello,

I have a solo2 and trying to install cccam 2.14.
It worked,and i can choose it. But where do i put the cfg file, it is now in etc, but doesn't seem to work.

TIA

digicon
28th February, 2013, 09:11 PM
Hello,

I have a solo2 and trying to install cccam 2.14.
It worked,and i can choose it. But where do i put the cfg file, it is now in etc, but doesn't seem to work.

TIA

Hi HarrySolo,

You can find all the cams for the Blackhole image if that is what you have on the solo in this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f186/black-hole-1-7-6-cccam-287037/#post1662419 Thanks to Benny/9 for posting. Once you install one of the Cams then it automatically places a .cfg file in the etc folder ready to use

Regards

HarrySolo
28th February, 2013, 09:32 PM
thanx for the fast reply!
I have them all installed and can choose them, can't get the cfg going. Maybe somethig else wrong.
Do you know how to set attributes on files, i mean with what program?

I use Black Hole 2.0.1

Thx again

digicon
28th February, 2013, 09:44 PM
I have them all installed and can choose them, can't get the cfg going. Maybe somethig else wrong.

I use Black Hole 2.0.1

Thx again

Hi Mate,

No need to set the attributes if you installed the ones i linked to then they are good to go, all you need to do is enter the data you have into the .cfg and away you go after activating the cam with blue button.

Regards

dell_xps
28th February, 2013, 10:58 PM
also do a hard reboot, BH is a pain at times to get the cam running :-)
HTH

freck
7th March, 2013, 08:15 PM

I use Black Hole 2.0.1

Thx again
Cams for Black Hole 2.0.1 are specific to that image,all others wont work.
Freck

digicon
7th March, 2013, 08:36 PM
Cams for Black Hole 2.0.1 are specific to that image,all others wont work.
Freck

Thats not quite correct i am using 3 different types on my Solo2 with the very latest BH 2.0.1A image and they all work fine, the cams have been on my Hard Drive for well over 3 years, and i cannot see BH team making any new ones for there images as they as well as most other image makers dont support cams