PDA

View Full Version : Tune Failed

waj_uk
2nd March, 2013, 01:34 AM
I Just got a dm800se clone it had a ferrari sim inside and i managed to flash a image and get it working but everytime i tried a newenigma image i kept getting the tune failed others worked fine no problems but because of lack of choice i dumped the ferrari sim and have got a 2.10 and i have flashed about 10 different images and all come up with tune failed ive ftp over my bouquets which i know work but still the same
im pretty sure i havent touched the tuner when i changed sims what could it be?
ive configured all in tuner configuration and when going to satfinder it doesnt lock i know the aerial is fine as i plugged into another and it worked straight away any ideas?

mtv1
2nd March, 2013, 01:43 AM
did you reset it to factory and then re flash .. tbh the board might be set to the simms spec i'll pm you a few images might help :dontknow:

waj_uk
2nd March, 2013, 01:50 AM
I didnt I just took the sim out and it came up with no ca which was expected I sorted that out and flashed sim 2.1 images on it
Saying that though when I switch it on the ferrari logo comes on oled for a few secs but sim 2.1 is I side the box and booting up fine just getting tune failed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

mtv1
2nd March, 2013, 02:03 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/no-ca-found-file-big-fix-73198/?highlight=found

loads of threads on this mate use dreamup or google dreamup for clones put the origanal sim back in sunray dreamup thats it ;)