PDA

View Full Version : Help needed PLEASE. How to unzip files

sammy2008
11th March, 2009, 02:02 AM
:bawling:Hi can anyone help me please. :bawling:
:alberteinstein:

:argh:
I downloaded software from rapid share and it came in 5 parts of ?.RaR? files. I know how to open them. BUT?.I don?t know how to combine them together as one.
:banghead:
Any help please.

I have 7zip and WinRAR.

Thanks

:girl:
sammy

Bulld0g
11th March, 2009, 02:07 AM
Open the first one and the rest will follow.

sammy2008
11th March, 2009, 02:14 AM
WOW
That was quick.lol.
hi i opened a new file to extract the file to it asked me to put in pasword which i done. then when i extracted the 2nd file it just placed them in file but it didnt combine them. anyother ideas.

Bulld0g
11th March, 2009, 02:18 AM
Use winrar double click first file. then click the wizard icon at the top

sammy2008
11th March, 2009, 02:32 AM
ok thanks.
i done that with 1st file. now the 2nd file done the same and a message came up saying "following files already exists.would i like to replace the existing files" Do i press no or yes.

gmb45
11th March, 2009, 06:01 AM
ok thanks.
i done that with 1st file. now the 2nd file done the same and a message came up saying "following files already exists.would i like to replace the existing files" Do i press no or yes. if your not sure copy it to another destination

ChrisCris
17th March, 2009, 07:28 PM
For all this packing / unpacking I'm using Total Commander !!
Very nice software to copy, move, delete, pack, unpack, open ISO files, multi rename tool !!!

You can download a full working shareware version at www.ghisler.com (http://www.ghisler.com)

firemouth
18th March, 2009, 03:24 PM
ok thanks.
i done that with 1st file. now the 2nd file done the same and a message came up saying "following files already exists.would i like to replace the existing files" Do i press no or yes.
if it says the files are already there, the chances are the whole thing has been extracted. just you didn't notice.
in winrar or winzip you only need to extract the first file, all the others are extracted automatically, with no participation by you.