PDA

View Full Version : Watch 720p hd movies and tv shows on jailbreak iphone, ipad! FREE

djjwdubz
4th March, 2013, 06:03 PM
!!Watch Movies On Jailbreak-en Iphone And Ipad!!

Repo: http//repo.badgb.com

Goto cydia then download moviebox! moviebox is owned by musicbox.

You can stream upto 720p hd and lower! you can download them too, so you can watch later!

I seen someone mention musicbox, I'm sure the guy was from here. musicbox does the same as moviebox but only showing music!

I have a remix on musicbox made in 2009, i did not put it there. lol

!!ENJOY!!

nowuckinfurries
5th March, 2013, 11:24 PM
Took a couple of goes ( Verification Error) but now it's in and working. Nice one.

Cheers

Nwf

johnboy1974
6th March, 2013, 08:29 AM
Looks a good interface but this app does not work on 3G on the iPhone- it says unable to play movie with everything yet it lets you play the YouTube trailer.
On ipad it won't do anything on 3G except crash.
I will test it out on my home wifi tonight and report back. But not impressed thus far.

Btw to disable the adverts instal adblocker in Cydia and add movie box to its list in the settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Monkeys
6th March, 2013, 07:07 PM
Can't find app box on screen

Monkeys
6th March, 2013, 07:18 PM
Getting warning hash sum mismatch when downloading ????

Pppr
6th March, 2013, 08:12 PM
Am I missing something? I can understand if you want to watch streaming and the source is incompatible with "out of the box iPhone or iPad". But if you can download it (on computer) to watch later, then you can watch and stream mov, MP4, ivi, flv,... movies (even full HD) on your new iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking. I use CineXplayer, AcePlayer, GPlayer, Yxplayer, VLC, OPlayer HD, in addition to video that comes with iOS.
There are apps like SignalCast and German TV, that give access to many TV stations with movies (star movies, showtime, fox movies, canal +, ...). The problem is that some of these movie channels disappear when the broadcaster finds out that its programme is cracked.

johnboy1974
6th March, 2013, 09:24 PM
I've checked this out on my home wifi and at least it's not crashing on the ipad- however it's saying not working for every film on the ipad and the iPhone.
After looking into it, the cause is that the uk servers are blocking the site just like they do the pirate bay. It can be rerouted through a proxy server but the whole things too fidly for me especially when itheatres does the same thing and works brilliantly. I'm gonna give this one a miss.

tinbin
7th March, 2013, 01:47 PM
Will it come to the android phones and tablets m8.

PSXman_uk
13th March, 2013, 10:18 AM
I've checked this out on my home wifi and at least it's not crashing on the ipad- however it's saying not working for every film on the ipad and the iPhone.
After looking into it, the cause is that the uk servers are blocking the site just like they do the pirate bay. It can be rerouted through a proxy server but the whole things too fidly for me especially when itheatres does the same thing and works brilliantly. I'm gonna give this one a miss.

itheatres is that an app or a cydia app ?

djjwdubz
13th March, 2013, 10:31 AM
I don't get no probs with it at all. I don't use my 3G and I ain't tested it on there. All shows and movies show. There are a few old seasons not on there.

PSXman_uk
13th March, 2013, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=djjwdubz;1904647]I don't get no probs with it at all. I don't use my 3G and I ain't tested it on there. All shows and movies show. There are a few old seasons not on there.

Me either seems to work fine for me watched loat s01 e01 on it for a laugh thats on my iphone next step is my ipad.

Just wish navi-x would work for me looks good

djjwdubz
13th March, 2013, 10:59 AM
What's navi-x mate??

PSXman_uk
13th March, 2013, 11:01 AM
its a plugin for XMBC think i might have is susssed now though gives you tv movies etc

djjwdubz
13th March, 2013, 11:04 AM
Do you no if there's a app for live channels? Non uk like USA fox, discovery channel an others??

PSXman_uk
13th March, 2013, 11:43 AM
Do you no if there's a app for live channels? Non uk like USA fox, discovery channel an others??

johnboy1974 might know he has a tutorial on here for it

pfj_official
13th March, 2013, 12:19 PM

Just install XBMC. It's available for Android, Ipad, Windows, OSX and many more. Plenty of plugins available for streaming HD movies, sports, live TV etc.

johnboy1974
13th March, 2013, 01:46 PM
itheatres is that an app or a cydia app ?

It's a Cydia jailbreak app
Big boss repo.

johnboy1974
13th March, 2013, 02:21 PM

There's a couple of them on xbmc using the navi-x add on.
Remember xbmc can be used on a computer or laptop too.
Xbmc.com

PSXman_uk
13th March, 2013, 03:47 PM
Big boss repo.

Hmm I can't see it what's it called exactly please ?

pbgbottle
19th March, 2013, 07:42 PM
XBMC rocks . recent live content i watched was UFC GSP live streaming

johnboy1974
20th March, 2013, 12:14 PM
Hmm I can't see it what's it called exactly please ?

Itheatr.es

Make sure you have the xsellize repo Installed on Cydia then search.

PSXman_uk
20th March, 2013, 05:51 PM
Big boss repo.

I must be going mad i cant see it at all on that repo what is its exact name please

johnboy1974
20th March, 2013, 10:25 PM
I must be going mad i cant see it at all on that repo what is its exact name please

Sorry mate I gave you bad advice there- it's sinfuliphonerepo.com

PSXman_uk
20th March, 2013, 11:19 PM
I ogt the deb file for 3.3 from the web thanks for the name

PSXman_uk
22nd March, 2013, 12:50 PM
Next stupid question where does it put the downloaded content ive searched my iphone and ipad with ifunbox and cant see any files ive downloaded but they play fine

johnboy1974
23rd March, 2013, 09:32 AM
Next stupid question where does it put the downloaded content ive searched my iphone and ipad with ifunbox and cant see any files ive downloaded but they play fine

theres a downloads button on the right side bottom of screen

PSXman_uk
25th March, 2013, 10:34 AM
theres a downloads button on the right side bottom of screen

I ment the path when they are downloaded dont worry found it needed to transfer the movies from there to oplayer so i can resume them later
Thanks for pointing the prog out to me anyway.

ahmad kilani
25th March, 2013, 01:19 PM
hello I am looking for silverwind to jailbreak my iphone 5 ios 6.1.3 can any body help me to download this softwar or have link for it

djjwdubz
8th April, 2013, 01:40 PM
you can not jailbreak 4s or 5 with ios 6.1.3. you can on i4 and 3gs.