PDA

View Full Version : 2005 dodge DURANGO DTC P0633 HELP

AMLGAR
5th March, 2013, 03:28 AM
HAVE THIS DODGE DURANGO 2005.. DTC P0633,, SKIM KEY NOT PROGRAMED IN PCM.. is there a way to fix this...i dont have starscan.. o immo off will be appreciate the procedure :afraid:help

eeddyy23
5th March, 2013, 04:09 AM
HAVE THIS DODGE DURANGO 2005.. DTC P0633,, SKIM KEY NOT PROGRAMED IN PCM.. is there a way to fix this...i dont have starscan.. o immo off will be appreciate the procedure :afraid:help
there is no way to do immo off on chrysler vehicles u need to align vin on pcm and antitheft can be done with this
Drew Technologies : Introduction (http://www.drewtech.com/products/cardaqplus.html)

AMLGAR
5th March, 2013, 06:05 AM
you mean re flashing ..PCM.. ANOTHER EASY WAY...thanks

eeddyy23
5th March, 2013, 09:43 AM
you mean re flashing ..PCM.. ANOTHER EASY WAY...thanks
no i mean this tool let u change and align new vin numbers on used chrysler computer im not talking about flashing

AMLGAR
6th March, 2013, 10:04 PM
it has the original..PCM... they lost the keys..locksmith tried already program key,. they cant program the key...replaced..the immo module in switch same thing...any other suggestion...

eeddyy23
6th March, 2013, 10:19 PM
it has the original..PCM... they lost the keys..locksmith tried already program key,. they cant program the key...replaced..the immo module in switch same thing...any other suggestion...
if they have replaced the skim module or key ring if is new requires programming if its used i believe it can be reset and change vin to match pcm with same tool i havent done any like this just done several pcms but it seems like there is a funcion for the skim also

AMLGAR
11th March, 2013, 06:19 AM
is there a way,,immo off?

vengiens
13th March, 2013, 02:41 AM
on chrysler skim with out two keys you need dealer tools

the two key method is first key on wait till light goes out
second key on till light goes out
then new key on till beaps or fast flashes and goes out
and no more then 5 sec i believe between keys

only other method i know is you read the skim eeprom and manually enter the values