PDA

View Full Version : @ Thommo

allycoops
20th May, 2008, 10:11 AM
is this channel open on Sat, ???

I only have freeview setanta and theyre showing the celtic game on Thursday night. I dont have sky or cable, so gona have to go to pub if they can get this

thommo
20th May, 2008, 12:56 PM
yep seems to be open on mine mate, sport 1 on 1w.

its showing some aerobics or those stupid ads for a tummy trimmer @ the min lol.

oh that must have been an ad its show Italian footy right now.

allycoops
20th May, 2008, 01:19 PM
thanks Pal , hopefully my local has this channel on,

thommo
20th May, 2008, 01:28 PM
its a locked package but open with a dm patch, its not freeview, just so you know, im sure you know what local has.

krazylegz
21st May, 2008, 12:32 PM
it's part of digitv and open on any receiver with a emu and upto date keys shaun m8

allycoops
21st May, 2008, 06:23 PM
Cheers Krazy, the manager in the pub got the sack today, (great!!!) so Im gona have to explain to a young lass tomo night how to get this channel on a motorised system, all I know its not legit, dreambox attatched to PC, Gbox? comes up on screen. usually show all newcastle games via sat. they get sky italia, nova package greece, ??? and a shit load of others so Im hoping I'll get to see game. is there a set channel number I can use via remote to go direct to channel showing game or am I gona have to go through 100's to try and find it.

also whats the channel number for BBC scotland onSky when in the north east cause Im gona need that also for cup final on saturday.

cheers Lads, thanks again

krazylegz
21st May, 2008, 06:34 PM
pmsl jus you're luck eh.

not sure if it'll be open on gbox, but if he's got sky italia etc and running gbox theres a 99.9% that he's using a cardshare so might have it, but if not tell them to download a emu such as mgcamd1.30,or scam 3.26 via the blue panel on the image and pop a set of keys in, takes 2 mins max.

BBC scotland wont be on a offical sky box here as we get northeast and cumbria, but it will be on the dreambox but channel number varies on how many satellites has been scanned and how long ago it was scanned.

if you get stuck you can come to mine to watch it lol

allycoops
22nd May, 2008, 09:36 AM
Lee mate, I thought Sky Digital had done away with the postcode thing where you could only pick up local regional BBC.

I thought you could pick up BBC1 Scotland on any official sky box now by going to a channel in the 900's?? is that crap mate???

thnaks again for your help Bud.