PDA

View Full Version : Kindly ask for tuned file A3 TFSI

camil
6th March, 2013, 01:51 AM
Hi.

I have a close friend who would like to have his car improved.

I would like to help him, but i know nothing about gasoline ecus, so i ask here for help.

I upload his original. If someone is so kind to tune it i would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.
Camilo.

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 09:27 AM
here your tuned file

PASS in MP

Don't forget to press THANKS!

camil
6th March, 2013, 09:32 AM
Thank you very much for your time.

Nice day
Camilo.

J_amb_o
6th March, 2013, 09:50 AM
I did a considerable amount of development on this ECU, i'd be interested to see just how good somebodies free file is....

icezero2010
6th March, 2013, 09:58 AM
yes i also ;-)

obnchip
6th March, 2013, 10:14 AM
i think people here is not competition.this forum is to help each others.sometimes we can get help and sometimes we can render...
but i see sometimes people like to test on other's...

icezero2010
6th March, 2013, 10:16 AM
file is not good sorry the boost is to high chk wrong some other maps not good test it and never make the engine off after that the car wont start :-)

filecloud
6th March, 2013, 10:33 AM
i think people here is not competition.this forum is to help each others.sometimes we can get help and sometimes we can render...
but i see sometimes people like to test on other's...

Hello
Help is fine. Help is for people who want to learn and study and test.
But asking for a full developed file for free is like asking others to do my work for free.
You get for what you pay. Like always in life!
And many people here only wait for victims that ask for free tuning files. They need cheap beta testers for their files. Nothing more.
If a real good and experienced tuner would share a file for free he does not need to ask for feedback. He knows that his file works. And if it does not work something is wrong with the car. Simple as that.
greetings,
filecloud

obnchip
6th March, 2013, 10:45 AM
Hello
Help is fine. Help is for people who want to learn and study and test.
But asking for a full developed file for free is like asking others to do my work for free.
You get for what you pay. Like always in life!
And many people here only wait for victims that ask for free tuning files. They need cheap beta testers for their files. Nothing more.
If a real good and experienced tuner would share a file for free he does not need to ask for feedback. He knows that his file works. And if it does not work something is wrong with the car. Simple as that.
greetings,
filecloud

yes!thats why i say some people test on other's why they waiting for feedback...

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 10:46 AM
I've this file on my car, and turbo it's not so HIGH!

1,3 bar at 3000 rpm and 1.0 at 5800 giri

Rail 127 bar

lambda 0,75 at full thottle

not the -3,5? of correction.

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 10:55 AM
and checksum it's OK...pheraps you have to check it AGAIN!

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 11:01 AM
yes!thats why i say some people test on other's why they waiting for feedback...

if you check my other posts, i'm not usual to send free file to other user to check and test them!!!

This time i've tried to help an USER, but in this forum if you don't pay, you are not a GOOD TUNER...i've study on this ecu...i'm not so able to do other ecu, and i don't send file abouth other ecu...

HOWEVER if it's a problem help other user, i'll never to do than, and i delete my file...i'm sorry for the inconvenice

obnchip
6th March, 2013, 11:07 AM
if you check my other posts, i'm not usual to send free file to other user to check and test them!!!

This time i've tried to help an USER, but in this forum if you don't pay, you are not a GOOD TUNER...i've study on this ecu...i'm not so able to do other ecu, and i don't send file abouth other ecu...

HOWEVER if it's a problem help other user, i'll never to do than, and i delete my file...i'm sorry for the inconvenice

i was thinking not of you...

filecloud
6th March, 2013, 11:10 AM
I've this file on my car, and turbo it's not so HIGH!

1,3 bar at 3000 rpm and 1.0 at 5800 giri

Rail 127 bar

lambda 0,75 at full thottle

not the -3,5? of correction.

Thanks for this self-disqualification. Everyone can see:

"Rail 127 bar" Useless! Stock is 110bar. Higher pressure is not needed on BWA engine standard tuning. This kills the camshaft actuator and consumes power.

"Lambda 0,75 at full thottle" Also useless. Stock is 0,9. Car eats fuel and gets lame. Or it goes into lambda emergency which goes down to lambda 0,70!

"not the -3,5? of correction". Correction of 3-4? happens on stock file and is perfect. This means the ecu is calculating at the edge and running really the optimum ignition point. No correction means ignition not high enough or mixture too rich.
:-)

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks for this self-disqualification. Everyone can see:

"Rail 127 bar" Useless! Stock is 110bar. Higher pressure is not needed on BWA engine standard tuning. This kills the camshaft actuator and consumes power.

"Lambda 0,75 at full thottle" Also useless. Stock is 0,9. Car eats fuel and gets lame. Or it goes into lambda emergency which goes down to lambda 0,70!

"not the -3,5? of correction". Correction of 3-4? happens on stock file and is perfect. This means the ecu is calculating at the edge and running really the optimum ignition point. No correction means ignition not high enough or mixture too rich.

STOCK IS 0.9?????????:stupid::stupid::stupid: If you say that, i know that you don't know TFSI ENGINE!!!!
Original at full throttle is a 0,70!!!!

Rail original 110...but stay to 125-127b is the right way to no have fuel cut in 6th gear at 3500 with B and F HPFP!!!

Ant thel that correction is -3,5? like ORIGINAL, is like to say the the correction is not so high!!!

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 11:36 AM
lambda limitation on ORIGINAL ECU...FULL THOTTLE 0,711

WHO IS WRONG???

camil
6th March, 2013, 12:05 PM
Please don't fight.

I don't like this. Someone offered free help, and the point is not to blame him publicly.

STOP NOW!!!

If you wanna help, just help, if not continue sending me "offers" via PM. But don't poison the thread.

THANKS.
Camilo.

camil
6th March, 2013, 12:11 PM
Very nice, the final result is, i could not download the file, user got fed up with your comments and deleted the file.

Very very nice.

This is how the help goes in the forum via PM and with euros fee, isn't it izecero2010, baddog84, etc etc??

I hope you get what you deserve.

And thanks once more to piedepesante even i had not time to download his file.

Nice day
Camilo.

icezero2010
6th March, 2013, 12:22 PM
so the max ldr in your file is 210,4029 this *10+300 is the boost your map is all the same to the redline and this is 1410bar boost to much for k03 . ldr limited by to hot engine temp is 1600bar :-)

rail pressure is 125Bar at 110bar pump is too much

components protection is ok

and the chk is wrong use a original version and you see it

icezero2010
6th March, 2013, 12:27 PM
the file again but it is not good

camil
6th March, 2013, 12:33 PM
Well, this kind of advices you could do privately, blaming a user that offered help is not the way to go.

I hope you understand my point of view. If i haven't bought the file you offered me via private is not reason to come and kill the thread. Just that.

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 12:34 PM
@icezero2010 please don't share my FILE!

THANKS!

I always write file with mpps v5 made with not original titanium and car start...who correct the checksum?
Santa Claus?

k03 could go over 1,4 bar pick...it's not dangerous for her, it's only unusefull.

Rail it's the right way to not have fuel cut, and NOT COSTANT LAMBDA!

However...why you don't sell good maps to our friends camill?

OR why you don't post a video of your result and log?

icezero2010
6th March, 2013, 12:42 PM
Look the warehousing from the k03 and you understand why the boost is to high .

filecloud
6th March, 2013, 12:52 PM
lambda limitation on ORIGINAL ECU...FULL THOTTLE 0,711

WHO IS WRONG???

It is not. default lambda is 0.9. What you see is lambda emergency. This means "Bauteilschutz". KFLBTSLBKO. This map is used only if egt limit is exceeded!
Read the function description again ...

J_amb_o
6th March, 2013, 01:19 PM
I'm not getting into a slagging contest, but filecloud is correct. Stock lambda is 0.9. The 0.7x you are seeing is due to high EGT enrichment. If it were not for the sophisticated component protection, there would be a lot of melted engines...

Boost/load is set ok. it's just that it's been limited the wrong way round.

J

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 01:55 PM
OK...Tonight i'll post a log of STOCK ecu...so we can start to speak...

Than i'll post a video of the car that is running with this ecu from 100.000km

and a log of TUNED ECU..

and please some one of you post a video and a log...than we could have a conclusion, ok?

J_amb_o
6th March, 2013, 07:07 PM
Stock ECU will go rich when on full throttle for a while, due to rising EGT. It's default target is still 0.9. Thhis has been the case since ME7, where some of those cars have a lamda target of 1.0 under throttle. There is a whole model in the ECU that calculates EGT, and then if they reach a certain value, will enrich - this is what you are seeing.

J

piedepesante
6th March, 2013, 07:41 PM
Ok, but don't look at specific lambda but ACTUAL!!!
The real one!!!!

J_amb_o
6th March, 2013, 09:23 PM
Actual lambda should be very close to specified, if not there is a problem. Both specified and actual lambda will reduce as the car gets hotter, starting at 0.9.

technic
6th March, 2013, 09:52 PM
Too big lambda diff=throttle cut.

piedepesante
7th March, 2013, 09:44 AM
so call AUDI AG and tell to their engineers that they are not able to do a good STOCK map!

And Call jambo and friends from DK to do IT

ORIGINAL ECU, in DATA LOGGING SHOW specified lambda 0.9 actual 0,7!!!

piedepesante
7th March, 2013, 09:44 AM
who of you after a remap are usuall do a data logging??

sincerly

J_amb_o
7th March, 2013, 12:58 PM
Piedepesante,

please do not get offended, I'm just trying to explain to you how this ECU works.

The Stock map doesn't use a lot of boost. The idea is that it gives very good economy and emissions. The stock map is designed for 95% of driving where it works very well. If you do a data log you will see that if you accelerate for only a short time, lambda will stay at 0.9.

It will then go much richer, 0.7x as you have seen - in order to protect the engine.

When tuning, we have higher boost and higher temperatures. We set so that lambda is richer as soon as throttle is pressed - say lambda 0.82. This means the engine stays cool and doesn't then need to go rich due to temperatures. Also, we have more power, and can run more ignition advance.

J