PDA

View Full Version : Icefilm - 1channel or TS Online

sony007
6th March, 2013, 04:37 PM
I already had 1channel installed on my DM800SE. I came across a thread today that Icefilm plugin will now work on the DM800se with the correct image, unfortunately I do not have the correct image for this plugin to work after testing (green screen). So after looking for a solution for Icefilm apart from changing my Nemesis image I came across another plugin called TS Online, now this does work and just from testing it for the last 15min seems ok but so far from what I've seen only show movies in SD and not HD which is what I was hoping would be the benefits of having the Icefilm plugin working + more selection.

Is there a consensus of which plugin to go for or just simply stick with what works for your particular image ? :beer:

gaelicred
9th March, 2013, 09:50 PM
I've been using both , some times 1channel may not have a working link and icefilms will and vice versa , if you can get an image with both working then happy days ! but I dont think one is far better than the other .

nush
11th March, 2013, 11:27 AM
hi mate 1channel plugin and icefilms work well in pli images, ive found 1channel looks and works better via the movieonline plugin, just wish someone could have added the icefilms to the same plugin.

isotonic_uk
11th March, 2013, 08:36 PM
Hi

I have the 1 channel plugin installed on my openpli image but find that sometimes when accessing films or tv i get the green crash screen. It doesnt happen with all but happens with some.

Is there anyway i can prevent this from happening?

Where can i download the other 2 plugins from?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sony007
11th March, 2013, 09:17 PM
Hi

I have the 1 channel plugin installed on my openpli image but find that sometimes when accessing films or tv i get the green crash screen. It doesnt happen with all but happens with some.

Is there anyway i can prevent this from happening?

Where can i download the other 2 plugins from?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You can get TS Online from Ts Panel but the plugin for Icefilm I had to download but this didn't show up once installed on my Nemesis image, so this didn't work for me. TS Online freezes quite a bit when testing it out and had to keep doing a hard reboot of my dreambox, some files work but for the amount it has to offer I not think I'll be using that much. It also would be good if one of these plugin streamed HD quality like the ATV, bring on XBMC for the dreambox:top:.

I also heard of another plugin called MovieOnline which is also on TsPanel but this also didn't work for me.

colly127
16th April, 2013, 12:05 AM
I have ice films on a vu solo2 and it works great 99% of the streams is in full hd and there is lots of 3d movies as well

mfaraj57
16th April, 2013, 10:53 AM
try to use TSmedia(newest version of Tsonline) and inlcude 1channel.ch,movie2k,icefilm and istream movies in addition to youtube and dailymotion and many others

rhurbarb
20th May, 2013, 08:58 AM
Ts media works fine here ...Running latest oozoon 2.0 image on original 800 here....