PDA

View Full Version : Cable forum

Kalipo
9th March, 2008, 06:12 PM
Where is it??

hacking people its all about the hacking :)

Devilfish
9th March, 2008, 06:15 PM
You're just not looking hard enough lol....

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Kalipo
9th March, 2008, 07:16 PM
Yeah i noticed that :)

When i origionaly looked at it, it looked like a news forum on cable as there was nothing remotly linked to hacking... But the question is how do you start a cable sub forum?? upload files? Post fixes??? sometimes i think its best just to leave it to pan out itself and post files and fixes if and when needed...

So my final thoughts are im stupid for not realising :(

Dream Unlocker
9th March, 2008, 07:20 PM
you forgot the mac trade section m8 ;)

Devilfish
9th March, 2008, 07:21 PM
Yeh we don't want to have too many empty or dormant sections as it looks like it's a dead forum and people won't join.

Once things start to pan out, as you say, then we can start to look at being more specific with our categories.

Everything cable related can go in the general cable section m8, :)

Kalipo
9th March, 2008, 07:24 PM
Np..

One thing for now or maybe a little later..

Freesat.. that i know has been postponed till april but i still know a little regarding it

Devilfish
9th March, 2008, 07:27 PM
Freesat.. that i know has been postponed till april but i still know a little regarding it

Same as above m8, if there's a great demand for it we can create a new section but there's already a general satellite section so please use that just now.

Kalipo
9th March, 2008, 09:05 PM
Sorry to be a pain..

Im using the origional skin on the forum but when i visit a thread the page shifts to the right.. :|

I suspect its because the banner is too wide?? and the browser is try to compensate??