markedz
7th March, 2013, 11:37 AM
i have a blade box
a few disney channs have no sound,but all other channels have sound
i have 2 subs,and my openbox,and protek box both work with the above channels
any ideas please

ramjet
7th March, 2013, 12:00 PM
try a manual scan of the affected transponders in case the audio pids have changed

markedz
7th March, 2013, 12:07 PM
try a manual scan of the affected transponders in case the audio pids have changed

cheers m8
all good now,

lannyb2000
8th March, 2013, 08:11 AM
hi all

i have blade box also,same problem,can some one tell me how to do a manual scan please to get the sound back

many thanks

ramjet
8th March, 2013, 09:55 AM
hi all

i have blade box also,same problem,can some one tell me how to do a manual scan please to get the sound back

many thanks

go to each affected channel and press info twice and then write down the transponder details

so for disney HD its 12226H 29500, it also tells you the pids in use too. do this for all the channels you need to rescan so you get all the transponder details, or look them all up on kingofsat.net instead

now press menu and go to installation-channel search and enter the pin (usually 0000) and change the scan mode at number 2 to manual scan with the left/right buttons

go to frequency at 3 and press the ok button and find the correct one in the list from what you wrote down earlier and press ok on it

press red to scan that transponder and make sure the results are saved and exit. repeat for all transponders you wish to scan, then exit completely and test those channels again and the correct pids should now be in use and working

lannyb2000
8th March, 2013, 03:41 PM
thank you very much,worked like a dream

leon632
8th March, 2013, 05:15 PM
If you were to do a blind scan would it update the channels and give them sound?

ramjet
8th March, 2013, 05:27 PM
If you were to do a blind scan would it update the channels and give them sound?

you would assume so but I never blind scan

try it and see, and report back

Nutsandbolts
8th March, 2013, 06:10 PM

Hi. Of course a blind scan will give you sound. I regularly do blind scans to get rid of out of date channels and tune in new ones etc. I would always recommend to delete all TP's on chosen satellite before doing a blind scan. This way you get rid of expired channels etc and keeps your receiver tidy.
If you are only after a few channels then its best to do single scans.
Regards.

:canabis: :laugh: