PDA

View Full Version : Which SSL and sim ?

MrNoWayPablo
7th March, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hello ppl this is my first post here and I have been searching this website for information all day long.

I just got a 800HD se box that got NO CA FOUND msg on its display. I found out that this means that there was probably an attempt to flash box with wrong image. So I did a little digging and after various errors i succesifully came pass point nr .4 in this tutorial http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f205/r01-no-ca-error-found-se-226880/ I had to use dreamup instead of sunflush
I managed to get box in http mode. I tried at least 10 different nfi files. some with SSL 82 some with SSL 84 to try to load "original" version whatever that means. From what I understand if it is 800SE its sim 2.1 and if it is regular 800 its sim 2.01 so I stick to 2.1 sim all the time.
I also tried what someone suggested not to reboot from webbrowser after nfi image has uploaded 100% but to manually plug out power ( if that is what reboot means ). and whatever I try when I put power back on I get same NO CA FOUND msg on display. So PLEASE help me fix this...
1. Do I need to upload correct SSL first
1.1. If yes, is it then that I chose which image file I upload trough dreamup or do I use webbrowser again =
2. How do I find out which SSL I need to upload if I only have receiver in front of me ?
3. I read that there are images that have this SSL included so that U basicaly need ( again if I undertand it right ) to just upload 1 file tha will take U trough different stages )

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time
P.S. If I got any of procedures wrong let me know :)

digicon
8th March, 2013, 01:53 AM
If your managing to connect to the 800se and you have the correct bootloader and image for it then what i do is open up the web browser to flash the image after the image has successfully flashed DO NOT power off or close the browser down open another browser tab to flash again and this time flash the Bootloader to the box when that is done now you can power off and power back on again

MrNoWayPablo
8th March, 2013, 02:16 PM
Ok this is the status.
After I powered up box for a short period of time there was this msg boot 84. The files provided in tutorial didnt help. I had to use webinterface to load second stage loader into box. I found one at peter pan homepage and it worked. Suddenly it was no longer giving NO CA msg but instead it was back to normal ( without image tho )
So I managed to narrow down all those steps in tutorial down to a single one after I first got browser interface on it. The next thing was regular power off hold on/off button and power back up to load image...
Thanks for help.
I did actually use BACK button to load second nfi file and did not open ANOTHER browser window to load second nfi file while the first one in progress. I guess that was the mistake but I eventually got it up and running.
I put a newenigma image in case U wonder and I did it since it was the only one I found that had 84 boot ...
But this clone problems are really pain in the ass...
Thanks for the porvided solution tho :)