PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Hyundai Elantra

visavis88
8th March, 2013, 02:41 AM
hello, m8ts. I have 2013 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback with SRS Module 95910-A5100. EEprom 95128.
I managed to erase crash code, and now it shows no codes, but the light is still on. I need dumps with crash for comparison.
Thanks

Here is mine.

AMLGAR
8th March, 2013, 03:28 AM
if the light still there no codes...disconect scan tool switch off on..have to gone..if u clear ok.... i notice this in this new units... strange...

kot604
8th March, 2013, 06:28 AM
maybe you have to reset opds sensor, I did similar recently, if you want I can sent it to you.

visavis88
8th March, 2013, 07:18 AM
if the light still there no codes...disconect scan tool switch off on..have to gone..if u clear ok.... i notice this in this new units... strange...
i tried it, no luck. light is on with no codes.

maybe you have to reset opds sensor, I did similar recently, if you want I can sent it to you.
i did reset it with auoenginuity. if problem was with sensor, it would give me trouble code in main SRS unit, but no codes. if you have, please send to me file at visavis88@gmail.com

module gives DTC correctly when i disconnect something and clears it when i connect it back. so, i might just didn't clear it right. i need dump with crash for comparison and maybe in few hours of work, i'll find solution.

visavis88
9th March, 2013, 01:02 AM
anyone? nobody has it yet?

AMLGAR
9th March, 2013, 01:33 AM
this happened ..i used my snap-on scantool.. when is connect to OBDII AIRBAG LIGHT shows if im in airbag option..out from that option goes off itself,,, when its on says no codes... if u are using auto enginituity some times says no codes but there are codes...careful ...i don trust too much on this maybe version 11.0.1 works fine now but mine its one before that, i contact them its says they will fix it in next updates try to use another scan tool...to make..sure...,, ;)

toki
20th November, 2014, 08:36 PM
Hi. I am having the same problem with this part#.. Anyone has a good file to compare, please help?

wayoutest
21st November, 2014, 01:22 PM
pass in pm. please try and report.