PDA

View Full Version : 2013 nisssan rogue

arpi
9th March, 2013, 02:04 AM
airbag p/n 98820JM00B ,93C76 I got it after somebody else try to fix it ,file corrupt,if somebody can give me a file with or without crash is much appreciated.
Thanks.

ChipGods
9th March, 2013, 08:28 AM
airbag p/n 98820JM00B ,93C76 I got it after somebody else try to fix it ,file corrupt,if somebody can give me a file with or without crash is much appreciated.
Thanks.

majbe the crash is in 93c66?
post your dump and PCB photo.

arpi
9th March, 2013, 08:54 PM
thanks for trying to help send the car back told him to go buy new one ,no the crash data is in 93c76,but when I was scanning it was getting transmission codes and open pass seat belt,checked wiring and resistance ok,so I think proc corrupt and/or eeprom or faulty pcb,takes too long to try and fix at this point again thanks for trying to help.

satellitedream
10th March, 2013, 08:40 AM
Hello, crash is in 93c76 you are correct, post file and i will clear for you. Problem is that you need Nissan Consult 3+ to scan vehicle. Launch or Autel will give you false codes, You cannot scan newer nissan airbags with other scaners than original so far i have found. I had same car and even consult 3 with last update couldn't scan. Consult 3+ scanned it no problem