PDA

View Full Version : Sex - the jewish way

ecufix
11th March, 2013, 02:36 PM
A Jewish man walks into a whorehouse. The madame asks him what he'd like. He asks if any of the women there can have sex "the Jewish way". Puzzled, she goes to each of the unoccupied rooms, and asks the woman inside if she's familiar with having sex the Jewish way. Finally, they get to the last room. Inside is a prostitute who's extremely talented, and is one of the most expensive in the area. She asks, "do you know how to have sex the Jewish way? This man's looking for a woman who does". She responds, "no, I haven't. But to stay at the top of my profession, I'm always looking to improve. If you teach me how to have sex the Jewish way, we'll do that free of charge".

The man accepts the offer, and they have sex. She's surprised to find that it's just regular sex! Afterwards, she asks "What were you talking about, 'the Jewish way'? You just had sex with me, the most expensive hooker in town, for free?!" He smiles and replies, "that's the Jewish way!".

DOUGALMCD
11th March, 2013, 02:55 PM
And your not kidding.

cnclab
12th March, 2013, 11:26 PM
bitter truth of life
I take note

jaws2
13th March, 2013, 12:39 PM
think theirs a few other religions that are more tighter than them five skins these days. but better not say with the pc brigade in tow these days