PDA

View Full Version : any device to clone the 48 CANBUS chip?

indienick
12th March, 2013, 07:32 PM
hello friends is there any device to clone the VW or Audi CAN chip?

it is 48 CANBUS

thank you

obdmaster
12th March, 2013, 07:51 PM
No not as far as im aware, no device can copy ID:48 wether it be canbus, precoded or just plain id:48

autoenthu
12th March, 2013, 08:25 PM
hello friends is there any device to clone the VW or Audi CAN chip?

it is 48 CANBUS

thank you

Not until today

indienick
12th March, 2013, 09:34 PM
cool to know. because i think my company is going to begin working on this tool soon. we think it would be great product. when i have some news, i will post it here.

indienick
12th March, 2013, 09:43 PM
No not as far as im aware, no device can copy ID:48 wether it be canbus, precoded or just plain id:48

would there be demand for this device?

i thought already people can clone the older ID:48 but i must be mistaken

obdmaster
12th March, 2013, 09:54 PM
Not a BIG fan of cloning as this opens up our job for high street cobblers such as timpsons to try and under cut us. Imagine the price drop for VAG keys and fiat keys. Please dont do it Indienick

workdamnyou
12th March, 2013, 11:19 PM
Not a BIG fan of cloning as this opens up our job for high street cobblers such as timpsons to try and under cut us. Imagine the price drop for VAG keys and fiat keys. Please dont do it Indienick

JMA will be releasing it soon enough. I don't think they'll be able to do can though, and definitely not precoded. I've been programming can chips into k-line cars to save as much as possible down the road. The manufacturers superceded regular 48's with can chips a couple of years ago too.

snatchme
12th March, 2013, 11:24 PM
I heared Silca RW4 can do clone CAN48.
A client of mine told me he let some guy clone CAN Chip of his Golf MK5(2007). and it worked according to him.
I do not know if it is true. Did not see for myself.

Greetz

reks13
13th March, 2013, 06:53 AM
Not true, 96 bit cant be cloned today

rapidlocksmiths
13th March, 2013, 12:27 PM
this is being worked on by all of the diagnostic machine people , advanced diagnostics , silca , jma , keyline , the chinese , most have already pumped years into the development of this none more so than peter at lockdecoders and if anyone cracks it first my money would be on pete at lockdecoders .

anyone just starting to look at this will be years behind the rest , so good luck.

the last thing vehicle security needs is for these 48 chips to be simply cloned , though if they are then id guess on expensive cloning chips or battery heads that work out dearer than obd programming .

indienick
13th March, 2013, 02:26 PM

i take your comment very serious. and i understand your concern. thanks for this. in fact, i totally agree that the cobblers should not have access to the tool.

if the product is developed, and it is not available to everyone, what is your opinion?

do you think it is a helpful tool, other than the potential to drive down price? i.e. could it help your business?

and also, any device that my company has made, the chinese and no one else has been able to copy it. this will be the same. we always aim to protect the industry.

but if really it will ruin some guys business, then of course, we cannot make the product.

paul_12345
13th March, 2013, 04:31 PM
i take your comment very serious. and i understand your concern. thanks for this. in fact, i totally agree that the cobblers should not have access to the tool.

if the product is developed, and it is not available to everyone, what is your opinion?

do you think it is a helpful tool, other than the potential to drive down price? i.e. could it help your business?

and also, any device that my company has made, the chinese and no one else has been able to copy it. this will be the same. we always aim to protect the industry.

but if really it will ruin some guys business, then of course, we cannot make the product.

miraclone have already said they have cloned id48 but I think they said it currently takes 2 days to clone

rapidlocksmiths
13th March, 2013, 05:04 PM
miraclone have already said they have cloned id48 but I think they said it currently takes 2 days to clone

initially it was 30 days , down to 2 days currently , eventually peter will crack it .

To say the cobblers shouldnt have access to such a tool is no different to auto locksmiths saying garages shouldnt have entry tools and programmers .
Many cobbler shops have gone on to become excellent auto locksmiths .

the locksmiths say that no one should have this kit other than them and so on , now the cobblers say dry cleaners shouldnt have this kit , but many branches of johnsons dry cleaners offer key cutting and key cloning as do many hardware stalls and market stalls .

in my experience those who make these machines will sell to everyone to maximise sales before the chinese crack a clone and sell to the knock off nigels who kill the trade far more than cloners .

paul_12345
15th March, 2013, 03:39 PM
just noticed china ID 48 copy transponder chip - maybe they are about to release 48 cloner?? seems too cheap though $4.5

ID 48 copy transponder chip - 3.Various of Car Chips IC > 1).Car Transponder Chip IC > (http://www.lockpick.me/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?id=4005)

scanvec
15th March, 2013, 06:21 PM
Hi, i think TRS5000 EVO by JMA can do that

rapidlocksmiths
15th March, 2013, 07:24 PM
nothing clones id48 in any form at present , the chinese have sold those chips for about a year now , still no cloner .

obdmaster summed it up , NOTHING CURRENTLY CLONES ANY FORM OF ID48 CHIP !

paul_12345
15th March, 2013, 08:30 PM
nothing clones id48 in any form at present , the chinese have sold those chips for about a year now , still no cloner .

obdmaster summed it up , NOTHING CURRENTLY CLONES ANY FORM OF ID48 CHIP !

what are these chips normal id48 with changable serial number??

rapidlocksmiths
15th March, 2013, 11:39 PM
from what i can gather a cloning chip in readiness for id48 cloning , which is odd to have the cloning chip before the cloner .

when 1st sold they were sold as ID46 and id48 cloning chips similar to tpx4 capability

912secured
17th March, 2013, 05:14 PM
The 884 was suppost to add it but only worked on same that could be reset/no can. It was never added just bmw clone (philips 46)

socrates66
19th March, 2013, 03:11 AM
Hello everyone, my interpretation, you can record any identification chip is virgin, I can be wrong.
Best regards