PDA

View Full Version : 200 did nothing as thugs beat dad

super jumbe
17th March, 2013, 07:05 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01693/pat6_1693056a.jpg
Battered ... Prakash Patel after yob attack

A HORRIFIED woman has told how yobs brutally beat up her dad ? as 200 onlookers did NOTHING.

Devyani Patel, 21, was travelling home from a football match with 56-year-old Prakash when he was attacked aboard a crowded tram.

The Indian-born bank officer was knocked unconscious by 18 blows to the face for politely asking a mob of youths to ?behave? after they yelled: ?Everyone hates p***s.?

Estate agent Devyani screamed for help, but hundreds of witnesses ignored her ? leaving her to defend Prakash on her own.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01693/PAT2_1693058a.jpg
Ordeal ... Devyani Patel and father Prakash

She said she felt as if she was in a TV drama as passengers pushed forward to get a better view in Stretford, Gtr Manchester.

Devyani said: ?I thought my dad was going to die. I was trying to pull these men off him, but no one intervened. It?s disgusting, nobody did anything.?

The attack followed Man Utd?s January FA cup tie with Fulham.

Devyani, from New Moston, added: ?Later at the police station, they showed us the CCTV footage. You could see some passengers actually jumping up for a better view.

?It was like they thought we were actors on Coronation Street.? Prakash ? left with black eyes, a swollen face and concussion ? is now scared to leave home alone. He said: ?How can this happen??

200 did nothing as thugs beat up dad in tram horror | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4845593/200-did-nothing-as-thugs-beat-up-dad-in-tram-horror.html)

super jumbe
17th March, 2013, 07:20 PM
I have helped people in similar circumstances as soon as I got home I was arrested for assault, people are now fade up with stupid judicial system because the criminals will keep doing wrong when our govt favours criminals.

In India and in Africa you only have to shout a thief or a criminal and the hooligan will be beaten right left and centre before taken to the police station. :viking: :viking:

johnboy1974
17th March, 2013, 08:44 PM
For me it's a spur of the moment situation to help or not to help. Too many folk are walking the streets carrying all sorts of weapons. You run the risk of serious injury yourself if you try to interfere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

maca
17th March, 2013, 09:06 PM
Why not just ignore them and not rise to it. i know there scum but to tell them to behave when he's with his daughter sounds a bit silly he put himself and his daughter in danger.

jcgrumbles
17th March, 2013, 10:51 PM
to be honest in a situation like that its a case of weighing up the odds of getting yourself stabbed if you do decide to help,do i wade in and help and will what i do actually make things worse for him and other people?These days i tend to keep well out of the way,ive got family to look after,its sad and frustrating but thats the society we live in...

super jumbe
17th March, 2013, 11:42 PM
The society we live in what society we want to talk about? if we can not stop defending the old and the weak people then you could be the next to be hurt.

If this sort of things exists it?s called the lawless country, when group of people going round hurting people on buses, trains, on roads and get away in 21st century UK. :sheep: :sheep:

Shady
17th March, 2013, 11:44 PM
I'd like to think that i'd help, but as others have said, I probably wouldn't, ive got my kids to worry about, and as far as im concerned, everyone else can get to ****.

jcgrumbles
17th March, 2013, 11:49 PM
The society we live in what society we want to talk about? if we can not stop defending the old and the weak people then you could be the next to be hurt.

If this sort of things exists it?s called the lawless country, when group of people going round hurting people on buses, trains, on roads and get away in 21st century UK. :sheep: :sheep:sj,of course i would like to help anyone in a bad situation but at 54 im not as quick as i used to be and i know my limits and i have been hurt in the past,shit happens...

cimizz
18th March, 2013, 03:26 AM
you qre right

Snowy79
18th March, 2013, 08:48 AM
As has been highlighted it's not just a case of getting a kicking, sadly if you do too much damage to the scum chances are you'll end up in court and your career will be up the creek.

I lived in Plymouth for 8 yrs and it was full of scum. I educated a couple of them and even went to a guys house to speek to his dad as he had pulled a knife on my lad. If his lad had been a year older he'd have been going for a ride out into Dartmoor and not coming back.

His dad was a fat bass about 20st and went for me. He even tried to hit me with some scaffold pole. At the time I'd just came 3rd in the UK Taekwondo Championships and was at my peak. I blocked his swings about three times then thought fnuck this. I was only about 12 stone though so kicked the legs from him. He was like a walrus struggling to get up and when he did he legged it into his house. 15 minutes later the Police turned up at my door to arrest me.

Luckily he had previous and was going mental when the Police arrived. I was calm and offered them a brew while they took my statement. I was pulled aside and told my name had already came up a few times for sorting out the scum and although they agread with what I was doing they would have to press charges if anyone wanted to back the claims up.

Someone must have had words with the fat bass as he refused to press charges :dontknow:

gc1966
18th March, 2013, 08:49 AM

If this sort of things exists it?s called the lawless country, when group of people going round hurting people on buses, trains, on roads and get away in 21st century UK. :sheep: :sheep:
we have a police force to deter this behaviour (sort of).ring them and they generally appear within the first 48 hours unless they are busy (shift changeover,tea break,racing each other to pretend crime,catching speeding motorists,that kind of thing)

if 200 people wade in and sort out the thugs what happens??
do we end up with a vigilante party protecting our estates made up of 3 minute heroes,border line halfwits with a grudge against society and wannabe coppers who are actually security guards with illusions of grandeur patrolling the streets meting out justice as they see fit.

that is a lawless country,use your head,phone the police and let them deal with it.

super jumbe
18th March, 2013, 09:19 AM
:wink:

http://web.orange.co.uk/images/ice/quirkies/herbert_chavez_rex.jpg

firemouth
18th March, 2013, 10:36 AM
In India and in Africa you only have to shout a thief or a criminal and the hooligan will be beaten right left and centre before taken to the police station. :viking: :viking:

unless they are more interested in rape! well in the case of India anyway.
which kinda make the your comment worthless, quite apart from being utterly incorrect.

This shite happens everywhere, in every culture and in every country.

super jumbe
18th March, 2013, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by firemouth
which kinda make the your comment worthless, quite apart from being utterly incorrect.

fire Just live it out, if you can not prove any thing you say do not comment on open forum.

I will get the proof for you soon. :devil:

super jumbe
18th March, 2013, 08:13 PM

Only if they can getaway, if caught by public your guess is good as mine.

Look at the youtube??

I am a thief. The public is beat up - YouTube

Jul 18, 2012 - Uploaded by CrimesWarrior
This video is one of India's Samastipur. Video of July 2012. Beating a guy with blue shirt in the video is ...

Mwebantu New Media - A fresh take on news in Zambia! (http://www.mwebantu.com) ? Breaking News

Jan 20, 2013 ? ?The deceased after being beaten and partially burnt, managed to give out the ... 400 and stereo valued at KR3, 600 had already been stolen from the vehicle. ... public to desist from taking the law in their hands and instead take suspects to ... Tanzanian kills Zambian in Solwezi ... Sign up to our newsletter!

twoyearsintanzania.wordpress.com/2012/04/

The thief had been caught, he was beaten, and he was stoned to death by the ... of a daladala, a small minibus used for public transporation all over Dar es Salaam.

johnboy1974
19th March, 2013, 07:59 AM

We have the police to do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gc1966
19th March, 2013, 11:27 AM
sj,
sorry to appear thick but I am struggling to comprehend how robbing stereo's can be a justifiable reason to be attacked by a lynch mob and subsequently beaten to death.

does that not make them no better than the thugs in your o/p,do you actually agree with this mob mentality.

where would it end,does human life mean so little to you that killing for stealing,letting their dog shite on the playing fields without picking it up or even walking on the cracks in pavements is reasonable grounds for murder.

I must be thick

firemouth
19th March, 2013, 01:13 PM

Only if they can getaway, if caught by public your guess is good as mine.

Look at the youtube??

I am a thief. The public is beat up - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRb9lf5G6IA)

Jul 18, 2012 - Uploaded by CrimesWarrior
This video is one of India's Samastipur. Video of July 2012. Beating a guy with blue shirt in the video is ...

Mwebantu New Media - A fresh take on news in Zambia! (http://www.mwebantu.com) ? Breaking News

Jan 20, 2013 ? ?The deceased after being beaten and partially burnt, managed to give out the ... 400 and stereo valued at KR3, 600 had already been stolen from the vehicle. ... public to desist from taking the law in their hands and instead take suspects to ... Tanzanian kills Zambian in Solwezi ... Sign up to our newsletter!

twoyearsintanzania.wordpress.com/2012/04/

The thief had been caught, he was beaten, and he was stoned to death by the ... of a daladala, a small minibus used for public transporation all over Dar es Salaam.

yep they beat the snot out of you for steeling but sit quietly as a bus full of people watch a rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and only the victim makes any comment?????????????????