PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when Duo2 is coming?

boyofford
18th March, 2013, 01:09 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know when Duo2 is coming? Hoping it'll push down the prices of the rest of the range as I want a solo2 I think......
Though you always want the one just a bit more than what you intended to pay!

Seen bit on web but most suggested release dates have passed lol.

digicon
18th March, 2013, 01:45 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know when Duo2 is coming? Hoping it'll push down the prices of the rest of the range as I want a solo2 I think......
Though you always want the one just a bit more than what you intended to pay!

Seen bit on web but most suggested release dates have passed lol.

Anyones guess mate some said march i have now heard it could be the end of may, I suppose they will monitor the sales of the Solo2 before release as like anywhere we are in a Global recession.

mtv1
18th March, 2013, 01:55 AM
wonder if its coming at all :hmmmm2:

although now would be the time lol

too many cheap imports :mad:

nn maca

boyofford
18th March, 2013, 09:51 AM
If they can keep a steady trickle of new models with new features and improved performance coming out but at a reasonable price then the clones will be less attractive. I know there are clones of solo and duo but they are not much cheaper than originals now, considering the difference in quality and support I've been put off, so might any others.

I would of thought that the duo2 may be being built now but they are stalling to allow shifting of older models. Surprised no one seems to know anything definite.

septicsmurf
18th March, 2013, 10:36 AM
I've also heard murmurs that it'll be released shortly after Anga cable, which I think is in the beginning of june.

RuberDuck
18th March, 2013, 06:34 PM
I've also heard murmurs that it'll be released shortly after Anga cable, which I think is in the beginning of june.

well if it is i'd be very surprised as they have not even sent samples to their official in-house beta team yet, and by in-house i dont mean a image team, i mean the 8 users i know of who have access to Vu's own in-house beta forum.

That said they did do a similar thing with the solo2 and the beta team only got samples a few weeks before the official release which is surprising as samples of the uno and ultimo went out months before their release.

boyofford
20th March, 2013, 01:11 AM
Maybe they ain't got the duo2 fully tested and working yet?

RuberDuck
20th March, 2013, 06:50 PM
Maybe they ain't got the duo2 fully tested and working yet?

possibly but then again thats kind of the whole point of having a inhouse beta team in the first place. none the less it's all speculation at the moment and no one but Vu them selves know the timeframe for the launch.

mdt
20th March, 2013, 08:44 PM
unless someone from Vu themselves comes on here and states FACT on a release date its all speculation... its released when its released. regards mdt