PDA

View Full Version : cam location vix vu solo2 ?????

carbandit
18th March, 2013, 07:02 PM
hello guys been at this all day ...anyway as we know no cam are installed in new images and you have to install one yourself ..does anyone have current cam ipk file for this box and does it ftp into the temp directory ?? or am i missing something as i have done this and still cant get it installed ...

digicon
18th March, 2013, 07:05 PM
hello guys been at this all day ...anyway as we know no cam are installed in new images and you have to install one yourself ..does anyone have current cam ipk file for this box and does it ftp into the temp directory ?? or am i missing something as i have done this and still cant get it installed ...

A quick scoot around the forum using the search facility found this little post that maybe of some use thanks again to Benny/9 for posting the enclosed pack see here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f191/ts-panel-283787/#post1887196

Regards

RuberDuck
18th March, 2013, 07:12 PM
you can source cam files from other places so TSpanel is not really needed any longer, plus it is known to cause serious issues with Pli and OE-A based images such as ViX.

Basically TSpanel overwrites many image critical system files during it's installation, this in turn means that it's almost impossible to fully remove barring a reflash of the image. plus it causes problems with timeshift and mount points just to mention a couple of issues.

carbandit
18th March, 2013, 08:45 PM
thanks i sorted it .