PDA

View Full Version : tango and tagtool

smithnostic
22nd March, 2013, 03:21 PM
can some body help ?

I am using tag key tool. But not able to clone clio 2 2001 key.

thinking about getting tango key cloner programmer as a back up tool do they do cover the the same number of transponders keys. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each one?

obdmaster
22nd March, 2013, 06:57 PM
2001 Clio 2 will be clio 2 phase 2 which means it will be id:46 and must be cloned to TPX4 . Neither tag key tool or tango supports id:46 cloning at the moment.

But tagkeytool and tango can produce transponder by means of 93c66 dump from UCH module.

autoenthu
22nd March, 2013, 07:08 PM
ZED BULL, Original online you may clone

smithnostic
22nd March, 2013, 07:12 PM
thanks odbmaster. Iwill wait for tag tool to get an update instead of buying another key cloner.

obdmaster
22nd March, 2013, 07:17 PM
ZED BULL, Original online you may clone

Zed Bull original ID:46 cloning online is very hit and miss, from what ive tried.

key point
22nd March, 2013, 07:29 PM
Smithnostic, do you not have diagnostic capabilty of programming this vehicle? I realise you will not programme standard ID46 key to this vehicle, but an origional 1 button remote is very cheap and the copy version is not much dearer than a TPX chip LOL.

key point
22nd March, 2013, 07:40 PM
Mobile Auto locksmiths do very little cloning, especialy ID46. Dreading ID 48 cloning getting cracked. In fact cloning is a dirty word in my book, although with the current price of 8C keys it has its uses. LOL.

smithnostic
22nd March, 2013, 08:27 PM
Keypoint:

You can do key cloning and programming via ODB.
or duplication of keys (cloning) using zbull etc depends on what the customer asks for.

I was not refering to the plug and pray tools from china.

I have the genuine tools.

smithnostic
22nd March, 2013, 08:52 PM
:questionmark:

smithnostic
22nd March, 2013, 09:10 PM
I see lock decoders miroclone does id46 tpx4 cloning.

workdamnyou
22nd March, 2013, 09:48 PM
No drivers door lock on a Clio 2 (where Im from anyway), so a non remote key is not much use.

key point
22nd March, 2013, 11:06 PM
Keypoint:

You can do key cloning and programming via ODB.
or duplication of keys (cloning) using zbull etc depends on what the customer asks for.

I was not refering to the plug and pray tools from china.

I have the genuine tools.
You have totaly lost me ???

key point
22nd March, 2013, 11:08 PM
No drivers door lock on a Clio 2 (where Im from anyway), so a non remote key is not much use.
Clio has drivers and passanger door locks till 2003. onwards from 2003 passanger side only.

smithnostic
23rd March, 2013, 10:21 AM
Keypoint:
I have Avdi with tag tool.
I was asking if I could use tag tool to do key duplication for renault clio 2001 1.5 dci with out having to go through ODB or any other method other than tagtool.

senario: if a customer wants a duplicate key then I just plug advi interface into the laptop and using tag tool
I just make a copy (clone) of the the orignal.

As odbmaster pointed out this is not yet possible with tag key tool.

rapidlocksmiths
23rd March, 2013, 10:45 PM
why not buy the renault key programming package to add to your avdi ? you can then program a spare key in via obd just as quick as you can clone one with a cloner .
certainly a cheaper option than buying a decent cloner that is capable of cloning these .

smithnostic
25th March, 2013, 10:19 PM
why not buy the renault key programming package to add to your avdi ? you can then program a spare key in via obd just as quick as you can clone one with a cloner .
certainly a cheaper option than buying a decent cloner that is capable of cloning these .

Yes renault true code is cheaper than renault commando minus the extra functions. See I am looking at all possibilities and all senarios as discussed.

check out the link:

Renault key programming - Best tools for replacement Renault keys (http://www.theautolocksmith.co.uk/renault-car-key-programming/)

Thanks