PDA

View Full Version : audi Q7 amplifier

auto diag
22nd March, 2013, 04:07 PM
hollo all members
I have an Audi Q7 that water has flooded the bose audio amplifier. MMI does allummait more;
after drying in hot air pencil and cleaning the contact cleanner everything is running. only the sound is mute position. I already have two of the same car amplifiers having suffered the same fate. help me to solve this unfortunate problem. or should I intervene in the amplifier for the sound
. What can be broken down into the amplifier?
thank you for helping me
regards
Joe

anissss
23rd March, 2013, 10:23 PM
hollo all members
I have an Audi Q7 that water has flooded the bose audio amplifier. MMI does allummait more;
after drying in hot air pencil and cleaning the contact cleanner everything is running. only the sound is mute position. I already have two of the same car amplifiers having suffered the same fate. help me to solve this unfortunate problem. or should I intervene in the amplifier for the sound
. What can be broken down into the amplifier?
thank you for helping me
regards
Joe
HELLO .
U CAN CHANGE 2 EEPROM INSIDE 25256 BY ANOTHER AMPLIFIER

milkatrek
23rd March, 2013, 10:27 PM
maybe you have component protection. Its normal with this amplifier ;)
check dtc

autosocket
24th March, 2013, 12:49 AM
They all have this fault with water and their optical loop system. Only ever have bought new ones as corrosion always was too servere

ngv1515
9th April, 2013, 03:59 PM
is it possible to install a used AMP? I do have a GEKKO account but i dont want to buy a used amp and then not be able to remove component protection

auto diag
17th June, 2013, 04:23 PM
i buy and install new one but car have sound in only left hand
right off and no sound

murat332
17th June, 2013, 04:58 PM
from the outside to the car if I change to a different amplifier or radio program is necessary for the smooth functioning of the necessary updating for varying components for the car,
an audi if you have a friend working in a private service will be to establish a connection, I think,,,