PDA

View Full Version : WV Passat 2003 1.9 tdi remap

lucim12
22nd March, 2013, 07:13 PM
Here is a professionally remapped file for Passat 2003 1.9 tdi.

:wink:
enjoy!

ominimicu
23rd March, 2013, 12:25 PM
Sorry mate, but that is crap. not professional.

i am saying this for the good of the users and safety of ther cars, dont flash that.

to much torque and injection and A lot of maps missing. he just moded 3 maps hahah

lucim12
23rd March, 2013, 10:26 PM
this file has been remapped by a German company and has been on the car (not my car) for 4 years now without problems , so I wouldn't think you poses more knowledge than that company.

NASTASE
23rd March, 2013, 11:26 PM
this file has been remapped by a German company and has been on the car (not my car) for 4 years now without problems , so I wouldn't think you poses more knowledge than that company.

Hi m8,

I think o lot of member from DK have more knowledge than this german "tuning" company. Did you an analysis of the file?I don't think.If you did, you would have seen o lot of mistakes and omissions.What is surprising is that tuning company have made changes in percent for turbo maps and DW.
Modified maps:turbo,boost limiter,torque,DW,Smoke limiter,Injection duration.Is not profi mod, can be a beginner mod.
Here is ori file:

ominimicu
23rd March, 2013, 11:43 PM
please trust me. it is an incomplete and not safe remap

mishu_b
24th March, 2013, 09:50 PM
maybe because 4 years ago the know-how wasn't so good.

I complete what NASTASE told you - the mod is not so good done!

Artilect
24th March, 2013, 10:10 PM
I have seen lots of files moded far worse then this. I dont know what is so totally bad on this file.

mishu_b
25th March, 2013, 03:56 PM
it is not totally bad - it is not done into a professional way.

only on hint - have a look how many duration maps are mod!