PDA

View Full Version : DM800 HD image (clone)

g121ffs
23rd March, 2013, 01:12 AM
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but I am brand new to this and all of the images I have are for an original dreambox.

Could somebody please point me in the direction of a good image preferably with CCCam already installed.

I have worked out Dream Up and now have Oozoon installed which does not find the CCCam plugin which I loaded off a memory stick.

Thanks in advance, sorry I have nothing to offer to your community at the moment but as soon as I work this out I will be there for new members in the future.

andy91
23rd March, 2013, 05:24 PM
Install Ts Panel get what you need off there.

Andy

Glenn2203
5th April, 2013, 11:25 AM
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but I am brand new to this and all of the images I have are for an original dreambox.

Could somebody please point me in the direction of a good image preferably with CCCam already installed.

I have worked out Dream Up and now have Oozoon installed which does not find the CCCam plugin which I loaded off a memory stick.

Thanks in advance, sorry I have nothing to offer to your community at the moment but as soon as I work this out I will be there for new members in the future.

I installed newenigma2 i found it to be good and easy to use, im a first time user I only installed yesterday.