PDA

View Full Version : disable dtc error

jolidj
23rd March, 2013, 03:42 PM
Hi friend . i have e big question for all dk forum.
I have in my car with edc16 ecu P dtc error.
i like to now the possiblity fo find this error in my flash ecu file.
The P erorr is in exadecimale 16bit view .
i serch this code , forixsample p01234 ,i dont find this number inside the file, i convert this in decimale value but same result.
help me and dk peaple to resolv this problem. ore contact me in pm.
thank all.

mislav88
23rd March, 2013, 05:07 PM
give more info about the car, and post dump here

yas200
23rd March, 2013, 10:32 PM
No problem all diesel CAR - all ECU
need #dtc and flash
all DTC inside in flash

smayer
23rd March, 2013, 11:07 PM
Hi friend . i have e big question for all dk forum.
I have in my car with edc16 ecu P dtc error.
i like to now the possiblity fo find this error in my flash ecu file.
The P erorr is in exadecimale 16bit view .
i serch this code , forixsample p01234 ,i dont find this number inside the file, i convert this in decimale value but same result.
help me and dk peaple to resolv this problem. ore contact me in pm.
thank all.

Post you file, i can explain how find and remove dtc.

ominimicu
24th March, 2013, 12:45 AM
Mr Smayer, cold please share a general procedure for removing DTC from flash, and if possible how to find switches, turn off bytes for egr and dpf

LaraVAG
24th March, 2013, 08:40 PM
its interesing post, coudl some one give procesure how to search code??

jolidj
24th March, 2013, 09:39 PM
this is my file. is ford focus. i serch dtc error p 2585. this is exsmple to understand how to find dtc and delet this. help please . is interes for all.

pablo1971
24th March, 2013, 10:54 PM
yes it would be nice to no how to remove dtc.

veloseeped
25th March, 2013, 02:11 AM
i serch dtc error p 2585. this is exsmple to understand how to find dtc and delet this.

P2585 DTC switch off.
This is error registration and MIL light disable example ONLY!!!
Limp mode (if it present by this error) will stay unaffected.

jolidj
25th March, 2013, 09:36 AM
ok . if possible to expland how you find the error in my file?? thia is the question. help please.

jolidj
25th March, 2013, 09:43 AM
ok . if possible to expland how you find the error in my file?? thia is the question. help please.

ominimicu
25th March, 2013, 11:11 AM
i see 2 blocks of data modified, but makes no sense, tried 2d, hexadecimal, decimmal, numeric....what s the propper way to view dferences in order to make something ot of this

Babos
25th March, 2013, 12:17 PM
I before pay 1000euro for explane :congrats:

veloseeped
25th March, 2013, 12:18 PM
i see 2 blocks of data modified, but makes no sense, tried 2d, hexadecimal, decimmal, numeric....what s the propper way to view dferences in order to make something ot of this

There is only 1 byte significally difference at addr $1C6F0B.
2 big block difference are new CSM - no need analyze it.

ominimicu
25th March, 2013, 12:19 PM
darn ya got a lot of money mate :D

veloseeped
25th March, 2013, 12:21 PM
I before pay 1000euro for explane :congrats:

... or can learn several years ...:stupido2:

jolidj
25th March, 2013, 12:33 PM
explane please...

Babos
25th March, 2013, 12:37 PM
if you started and want know all for your bissnes you must pay and study all info what is need and after you can be profesional, or lost time and searching for free.(and when you need fix your problem you searching who do this if you lucky same tuner do for you for free or again need pay for this mod file.)
Best regards.

jolidj
25th March, 2013, 02:21 PM
nothing free solution. :(

bmgadam
25th March, 2013, 02:31 PM
nothing free solution. :(

Sometimes if you want take a money, you must spend the money. Thats how work ;)

jolidj
25th March, 2013, 10:07 PM
some imput for studi.....

ominimicu
25th March, 2013, 10:49 PM
i see a byte 9 modified to 0.

pablo1971
28th March, 2013, 12:47 AM
can anyone point out were the dtc error code table is.

spawns3
28th March, 2013, 01:40 AM
The solution is simple , but if u want to learn , buy some damos and try to figure out the DTC tables .

pawliukazz
28th March, 2013, 07:43 AM
You don't even need a damos or few years for this, just some brains and basic logic. I learned mine in 1 week.

BR,
pawliukazz

Diagnosticated
28th March, 2013, 08:35 AM
I think this subject is not simple. I look only at VAG EDC. EDC 15 is different to EDC16 which is different to EDC17. Even EDC16 has different structures in different files. Also some methods of DTC-off make the ECU use Default values instead of real values so the car runs poorly or flags a different error. With EDC16 the table you want is not DTC table.

pawliukazz
28th March, 2013, 10:19 AM
The principle it the same on every edc16. Thats all i can say. I have done Volvo, VAG, Mercedes, Saab, Opel, Peugeot, Citroen, Toyota all edc16, all the same, only some variations of the code, else is the same. Every edc16 has dtc code tables (mostly one or two), dtc switch-off tables and dtc behaviour tables. If you know how to modify correctly, ten you can disable it without any power loss or etc... for me, edc15 is more difficult. for many manufacturers every edc15 has different dtc structure. For edc16 - the same.

WBR,
pawliukazz

ominimicu
28th March, 2013, 11:06 AM
Respect! to you all. i give up

Diagnosticated
28th March, 2013, 12:19 PM
Every edc16 has dtc code tables (mostly one or two),
dtc switch-off tables and
dtc behaviour tables. WBR,
pawliukazz

I assume you mean one or two fault tables for P-code and Manufacturer code. Yes these are sometimes in one or two blocks.
By dtc-switch off tables I assume you mean fault class fault path table
and behaviour table is presumably fault class table.
It seems to me that fault class table never has value 000 so if you set fault class fault path for an error to 000 it can't look up the correct class (behaviour).
Is that what you mean??? That method turns off up to 8 faults in one go, not one fault.

I was talking more bout switching an individual error off by the detection and healing debounce. These are not so easy to find in EDC16 and when you change them, the ECU sometimes resorts to default values.

Diagnosticated
28th March, 2013, 12:24 PM
Respect! to you all. i give up

Ominimicu I think Pawliukazz means switching off dtc error paths. Perhaps he will tell us. This method is not hard. You need to find (in EDC16) the error tables and error path block.
Try searching an EDC16 dump for P-codes (0000) and then Manufacturer codes (00000). This gives you a clue to what the code blocks look like when you switch to 2D in winols. These are in 16 bit hex for P-codes and dec for Manufacturer codes. Once you have found the fault code block/s, you look for the fault path block. It is often the first block after the end of the fault code block (but not always). Have a look and see what you can find.

jolidj
28th March, 2013, 01:18 PM
thanks for your contribure.... example. i have error p0757 with manufacture code 17141 . p0757 is 16bit exadecimal and 17141 is decimal. right??
i serch in decimal 17141 ??? and ??? i put it 0 for delet the dtc???

Diagnosticated
28th March, 2013, 01:39 PM
thanks for your contribure.... example. i have error p0757 with manufacture code 17141 . p0757 is 16bit exadecimal and 17141 is decimal. right??
i serch in decimal 17141 ??? and ??? i put it 0 for delet the dtc???
No!
Do not change the fault code numbers. You must find the fault path and change that.

jolidj
28th March, 2013, 03:24 PM
fault path??? i dont understant this. expland please ore give one example.
thank you

mechanior
30th March, 2013, 08:03 AM
This can simplify the buying program for just ? 250 in Poland
http://imageshack.us/a/img805/2089/20l066q.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/8807/2llcdig.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img199/1290/1z36j3m.jpg

DTC DECODER - Wy??cz b??d w sterowniku na sta?e (3108557725) - Allegro.pl - Wi?cej ni? aukcje. Najlepsze oferty na najwi?kszej platformie handlowej. (http://allegro.pl/dtc-decoder-wylacz-blad-w-sterowniku-na-stale-i3108557725.html)

pawliukazz
30th March, 2013, 09:29 AM
I assume you mean one or two fault tables for P-code and Manufacturer code. Yes these are sometimes in one or two blocks.
By dtc-switch off tables I assume you mean fault class fault path table
and behaviour table is presumably fault class table.
It seems to me that fault class table never has value 000 so if you set fault class fault path for an error to 000 it can't look up the correct class (behaviour).
Is that what you mean??? That method turns off up to 8 faults in one go, not one fault.

I was talking more bout switching an individual error off by the detection and healing debounce. These are not so easy to find in EDC16 and when you change them, the ECU sometimes resorts to default values.

From what i've experienced - all dtc codes and/or it's code blocks are in PXXXX codes. Only BMW has Manufacturer codes. Even Renault has manufaccturer codes in diagnostics, but PXXXX code in hexdump flash.
I don't know what you mean by fault class and others. I don't know if my names are correct, but i learned it without damos and named them with my understanding about it. What i wanted to say, is if the dtc is not directly related to performance of the engine (egr, intake mpnifold flap, fuel cut relay and so on...) it can be turned of without any performance loss.

I doubt that. if every dtc's behaviour table would turn off other 8 dtcs, it wouldnt make sense (to my mind)
you dont even have to modify that table.

All i'm saying - if you've done research, know how to disable it, and tested on many cars - you are good to go :)

WBR,
pawliukazz

pawliukazz
30th March, 2013, 09:33 AM
This can simplify the buying program for just ? 250 in Poland
DTC DECODER - Wy??cz b??d w sterowniku na sta?e (3108557725) - Allegro.pl - Wi?cej ni? aukcje. Najlepsze oferty na najwi?kszej platformie handlowej. (http://allegro.pl/dtc-decoder-wylacz-blad-w-sterowniku-na-stale-i3108557725.html)

This program cost 250 pounds. It has support only VAG EDC16. PPD and some bosch manual are good also. And other ecus you propably need to disable dtc once in a year... I dont think it's worth the money, when one dtc-off file cost 30 Euros.

Only my opinion :)
Best Regards,
pawliukazz

Diagnosticated
30th March, 2013, 10:06 AM
From what i've experienced - all dtc codes and/or it's code blocks are in PXXXX codes. Only BMW has Manufacturer codes. Even Renault has manufaccturer codes in diagnostics, but PXXXX code in hexdump flash.
I don't know what you mean by fault class and others. I don't know if my names are correct, but i learned it without damos and named them with my understanding about it. What i wanted to say, is if the dtc is not directly related to performance of the engine (egr, intake mpnifold flap, fuel cut relay and so on...) it can be turned of without any performance loss.

I doubt that. if every dtc's behaviour table would turn off other 8 dtcs, it wouldnt make sense (to my mind)
you dont even have to modify that table.

All i'm saying - if you've done research, know how to disable it, and tested on many cars - you are good to go :)

WBR,
pawliukazz

Pawl....This is what I believe. I may be wrong.
VW EDC16 use hundreds of VW specific codes some of them are also P-codes, some are not. These are arranged in blocks which Bosch call error class for error (DTC) Sometimes the VW codes are in one block and P-codes in another block. Sometimes the VW and P-codes are mixed in one block and sometimes the VW and P-codes are two different areas in one block.
For Bosch EDC15, 8 error codes are connected to ONE error Path. (I assume it is same in EDC16). Each error path seems to have 20 or more settings to control MIL etc. There is not a 000 Error path as the block starts at 001. BUT Bosch do use 000 values in the error path so I assume 000 means NO ERROR path. With an Error path set to 000 the 8 errors (dtc) that connect to it will be disabled. This is 8 Potential error because not all 8 will be used. Sometimes only 1 or 2 are used.

ominimicu
30th March, 2013, 10:53 AM
i agree with you all, nice software thanks, it will be my next cracking project

pawliukazz
30th March, 2013, 01:39 PM
Pawl....This is what I believe. I may be wrong.
VW EDC16 use hundreds of VW specific codes some of them are also P-codes, some are not. These are arranged in blocks which Bosch call error class for error (DTC) Sometimes the VW codes are in one block and P-codes in another block. Sometimes the VW and P-codes are mixed in one block and sometimes the VW and P-codes are two different areas in one block.
For Bosch EDC15, 8 error codes are connected to ONE error Path. (I assume it is same in EDC16). Each error path seems to have 20 or more settings to control MIL etc. There is not a 000 Error path as the block starts at 001. BUT Bosch do use 000 values in the error path so I assume 000 means NO ERROR path. With an Error path set to 000 the 8 errors (dtc) that connect to it will be disabled. This is 8 Potential error because not all 8 will be used. Sometimes only 1 or 2 are used.

I dont really follow... I'm not saying you're wrong, but edc15 and ec16 cannot be compared, they both have completely different dtc structure.

But what i know for sure - every dtc or dtc block (depending on the manufacturer) has it's own switch, or as you call it "path"?

as long as you disable correct bit, you are good to go, no other dtcs will be disabled. thats from my exprerience in edc16.

Babos
30th March, 2013, 02:34 PM
I confirm edc15 and edc16 no same!!

Diagnosticated
30th March, 2013, 02:43 PM
I dont really follow... I'm not saying you're wrong, but edc15 and ec16 cannot be compared, they both have completely different dtc structure.

But what i know for sure - every dtc or dtc block (depending on the manufacturer) has it's own switch, or as you call it "path"?

as long as you disable correct bit, you are good to go, no other dtcs will be disabled. thats from my exprerience in edc16.

Here is what I mean.

(16874)....P0490...EGR Control Circuit High.

VW call this: CARB spezifischer Fehlercode fuer Fehlerpfad Dfp_EGRCD_Max

Which I think means: CARB specific error code for Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max

They also have this:

17810...(P1402)...EGR Valve (N18), Circuit Short to B+

This is called: Kundenspezifischer Fehlercode fuer Fehlerpfad Dfp_EGRCD_Max

Which I think means: Customer specific error code for Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max

So that is two P-codes (CARB) and 2 Customer (VW) codes all for Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max.

So If I find Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max and set it to 000, it will be off but 2 CARB and 2 customer codes will be disabled.

I have no idea if this is correct. All I know is that using this method has produced some strange results. That's why I wondered if you used the same method.
The path (switch) always has a number like 001, 002 etc up to roughly 020. These are the bits I set to 000 to disable the path.

pawliukazz
30th March, 2013, 10:02 PM
Here is what I mean.

(16874)....P0490...EGR Control Circuit High.

VW call this: CARB spezifischer Fehlercode fuer Fehlerpfad Dfp_EGRCD_Max

Which I think means: CARB specific error code for Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max

They also have this:

17810...(P1402)...EGR Valve (N18), Circuit Short to B+

This is called: Kundenspezifischer Fehlercode fuer Fehlerpfad Dfp_EGRCD_Max

Which I think means: Customer specific error code for Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max

So that is two P-codes (CARB) and 2 Customer (VW) codes all for Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max.

So If I find Error Path Dfp_EGRCD_Max and set it to 000, it will be off but 2 CARB and 2 customer codes will be disabled.

I have no idea if this is correct. All I know is that using this method has produced some strange results. That's why I wondered if you used the same method.
The path (switch) always has a number like 001, 002 etc up to roughly 020. These are the bits I set to 000 to disable the path.

I think i understand what you wanted to say, however:

if the ecu has 320 dtcs, then it will have 320 switches or paths as you say. Knowing that vag has bocks of 4x1 instead of one dtc it will mean that:
(16874)....P0490...EGR Control Circuit High. - these two will probably be in one block (refers to the same dtc) it may have either two empty slots or simmilar dtcs like for example "EGR Control Circuit Low" And it does not mater if we disable both all of them because they all refer to the same dtc, but different status, meaning the same control circuit problem, however one is too high, other is too low. All of these dtcs "live in the same house" and are responsible for the same thing.
These dtc may also be in different blocks, but other slots will probably be empty.

Also i wouldnt trust damos naming for paths. Only the manufacturers can understand what they are naming...

conclusion - (Only from my own experience) you must be doing something wrong if you are getting strange results, i don't know your solution to finding paths, but...

Again i will repeat myself - i've never had problems with disabling dtcs whatsoever.

Best regards,
pawliukazz

Diagnosticated
31st March, 2013, 07:51 AM
Thanks for reply Pawl. That's what I mean. In my research each fault path (switch) is connected to a possible 4 P-codes and 4 VW codes (8 dtc's in total). It looks like we are talking about the same method. I find that I cannot always identify the exact start of the fault class block. I can find the first set of 4 codes but sometimes there are 8 x 4 rows of 0000 before this and sometimes 6 x 4 rows of 0000. I am not sure if the start of the block is always 6 rows infront or if it is sometimes 6 rows and sometimes 8 rows. Hopefully you know what I mean.
My original research wasn't from DAMOS. I found the DAMOS names recently.
I have only seen one VW DAMOS where the fault codes and fault paths are shown.

spawns3
31st March, 2013, 11:52 PM
You don't even need a damos or few years for this, just some brains and basic logic. I learned mine in 1 week.

BR,
pawliukazz

Maybe because u in that week search for a solution , but i have sure u don't find the solution alone , u search and figure out the strategy , in edc15 is very simple too , but u need damos to understand what to do . U have some edc15 with very similiar solution like edc16 , but is not only one switch.

Diagnosticated
1st April, 2013, 02:13 PM
Maybe because u in that week search for a solution , but i have sure u don't find the solution alone , u search and figure out the strategy , in edc15 is very simple too , but u need damos to understand what to do . U have some edc15 with very similiar solution like edc16 , but is not only one switch.

Yes the EDC15 solution seems to be to change the debounce values for Defect time and Healing time, so two switches. I believe you can do this for edc16 but the debounce defect and debounce heal addresses are hard to find.

spawns3
1st April, 2013, 07:35 PM
Yes the EDC15 solution seems to be to change the debounce values for Defect time and Healing time, so two switches. I believe you can do this for edc16 but the debounce defect and debounce heal addresses are hard to find.

In edc16 the debounce time is for class , so u can't change this or u eliminate a lot of dtc , u are talking about edc15 VW . But in some other ecus from CR engines the estructure is very similiar to edc16.

Diagnosticated
2nd April, 2013, 07:56 AM
In edc16 the debounce time is for class , so u can't change this or u eliminate a lot of dtc , u are talking about edc15 VW . But in some other ecus from CR engines the estructure is very similiar to edc16.

Yes I was talking about EDC15.
For EDC15 we can change Defect and Healing debounce.
For EDC16 we can change Fault Path.
It looks like you can change debounce for edc17 but I haven't tried.

pawliukazz
5th April, 2013, 08:00 AM

I don't disagree, your point has some truth. However you can't deny that from what we discussed right now that people can learn themselves if they have a brain.exe in their head ;) theres plenty information, and if you use damos - anything is possible :)

Regards,

pawliukazz

pawliukazz
5th April, 2013, 08:04 AM
Thanks for reply Pawl. That's what I mean. In my research each fault path (switch) is connected to a possible 4 P-codes and 4 VW codes (8 dtc's in total). It looks like we are talking about the same method. I find that I cannot always identify the exact start of the fault class block. I can find the first set of 4 codes but sometimes there are 8 x 4 rows of 0000 before this and sometimes 6 x 4 rows of 0000. I am not sure if the start of the block is always 6 rows infront or if it is sometimes 6 rows and sometimes 8 rows. Hopefully you know what I mean.
My original research wasn't from DAMOS. I found the DAMOS names recently.
I have only seen one VW DAMOS where the fault codes and fault paths are shown.

You made a mistake. One switch is connected to four dtcs of the same dtc (different code, but same dtc). Have you ever done other cars? Some cars just have one dtc for each switch.

Regards,

pawliukazz

Diagnosticated
5th April, 2013, 09:18 AM
You made a mistake. One switch is connected to four dtcs of the same dtc (different code, but same dtc). Have you ever done other cars? Some cars just have one dtc for each switch.

Regards,

pawliukazz

I only look at VAG files no others. Some of these have one large dtc block with VAG and p-codes mixed together. Some have two blocks, one for VAG codes and one for P-codes. I say eight codes because 4 x1 P-codes link to same path as 4 x 1 VAG codes. All 8 codes refer to the same thing eg. EGR. You can see what I mean here:https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/edc16-error-dtc-removal

chli1976
5th April, 2013, 06:25 PM
I EGR. You can see what I mean here:https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/edc16-error-dtc-removal

Do you know the part and soft number from this example

Diagnosticated
6th April, 2013, 08:44 AM
Do you know the part and soft number from this example

No because example is based on information from several files.

vwpassat
7th April, 2013, 07:51 PM
Dear m8
Finely your file as you got works or not as P2585 off. Have you tested on your Ford?
Thank you

this is my file. is ford focus. i serch dtc error p 2585. this is exsmple to understand how to find dtc and delet this. help please . is interes for all.

ominimicu
8th April, 2013, 12:15 AM
Anyone has the DTC decoder soft? limited, licencensed any version will do. i ll make it work

pawliukazz
8th April, 2013, 08:41 AM
I only look at VAG files no others. Some of these have one large dtc block with VAG and p-codes mixed together. Some have two blocks, one for VAG codes and one for P-codes. I say eight codes because 4 x1 P-codes link to same path as 4 x 1 VAG codes. All 8 codes refer to the same thing eg. EGR. You can see what I mean here:https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/edc16-error-dtc-removal

I understand you, but look even in example it is 4 dtc codes, and many of them are just repeating...
https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/_/rsrc/1364974052412/edc16-error-dtc-removal/Excell%20error%20%26%20error%20path%201%201100.jpg
manufacturer or PXXXX codes are the same dtc, only different number, which means every PXXXX code has it's own manufacturer code, which again means - 4 dtcs for one switch... and those dtcs means the same thing... only different status for dtc.

I'm not 100 percent sure, but i'm speaking from my knowledge and tested files...

Regards,
pawliukazz

Diagnosticated
8th April, 2013, 02:54 PM
This is the other 4 VAG specific codes connected to the same error paths.

jolidj
8th April, 2013, 07:20 PM
wich sw to see that??

in my file (ford ) the dtc delet is ok.

jolidj
9th April, 2013, 12:00 AM
i try to find dtc off in the edc15c7 ecu. but i dont find nothing. is possible to aplicate this in the edc15c7 ore all ecu ( not vag grup)??

chli1976
9th April, 2013, 05:20 AM
This is the other 4 VAG specific codes connected to the same error paths.

This is from EDC16U1, have anyone this from EDC16U34 in this ECU it is diffrent, i am not sure about start adress (fault code) in EDC16U34

Diagnosticated
9th April, 2013, 06:44 AM
i try to find dtc off in the edc15c7 ecu. but i dont find nothing. is possible to aplicate this in the edc15c7 ore all ecu ( not vag grup)??

EDC15 is different to edc16

Diagnosticated
9th April, 2013, 06:46 AM
chli1976. Post the edc file you are talking about. I would like to look.

chli1976
9th April, 2013, 11:30 AM
Here the EDC16U34 file

Diagnosticated
9th April, 2013, 04:50 PM
I am not expert but it looks to me like P-code table start at 4DA46
and Error path table start at 4F216.

Perhaps an expert will tell us.

veloseeped
9th April, 2013, 04:55 PM

It's absolutely true.
Can only add - manufacturer codes table at $4E62E

pablo1971
9th April, 2013, 09:40 PM
thanks...i have been struggling with the error path etc,and with a file to work from,and help from the google site,im getting somewhere...thanks again...

fif
10th April, 2013, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know where to start P-code table start
Error path table start in this file, and how turn off the P0341 code?

BR
fif

veloseeped
10th April, 2013, 10:41 AM
how turn off the P0341 code?

Change 2 -> 0 at $1CE226 location.
But will be better to repair the reason - incorrectly cams setting.:stickyman:

parik
11th April, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hello, how to remove dtc error 004120-P1018 and 012597-P3135 in EDC16CP34? Thank you!

fif
11th April, 2013, 08:34 PM
upload file

pablo1971
11th April, 2013, 08:52 PM
Does anyone know where to start P-code table start
Error path table start in this file, and how turn off the P0341 code?

BR
fifwith the website link and the info above,you should be able to find this..

i did..

parik
13th April, 2013, 08:30 AM
Hello, how to remove dtc error 004120-P1018 and 012597-P3135 in EDC16CP34? Thank you!

pablo1971
13th April, 2013, 03:56 PM
Change 2 -> 0 at $1CE226 location.
But will be better to repair the reason - incorrectly cams setting.:stickyman:

can you please verify if i have found the correct tables.

p code start=1cc826
manufacturer start=1cd4fe
error path=1ce1c6

i dont think these are correct.

0 281 013 700_074 906 032 AG.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f173/191678d1365580512-disable-dtc-error-0-281-013-700_074-906-032-ag.rar)

jolidj
16th April, 2013, 04:16 PM
for other car type , exemple fiat , how to finde the table??

spawns3
17th April, 2013, 03:24 AM
for other car type , exemple fiat , how to finde the table??

Wich ECU ? Edc16 or EDC15.. try to find the croma damos edc16c39 or even edc16c8 alfa and u will find it ;) and the solution to calculate the PATH it's very simple and who search arround google will find it , but the solution don't work in every ecu .

atomiczen
28th June, 2013, 12:14 AM

Perhaps an expert will tell us.

It's absolutely true.
Can only add - manufacturer codes table at $4E62E

so if i want to make a test ecu with no recovery mode, and no limp mode for every errors, just write zero on these 3 maps?

Diagnosticated
28th June, 2013, 07:42 AM
You just need to zero the fault paths table but if the file uses CAN you may still get errors flagged. You can't be sure until you try. It is different for different files.

pepesound
19th July, 2013, 07:52 AM
Hi need help clear dtc error P0401 -EGR.Fiat Croma EDC16C39 Bosch 0281012149.Thanks all in advance!

gogoli
23rd November, 2013, 05:25 PM
i need remove dtc P2585 CMAX 1.6 tdci BOSCH 0281012489
THANKS

mario38
24th November, 2013, 09:41 AM
I followed the examples on the previous pages if you want to test this file and returns the result

chris_e36_328
5th December, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hi guys, are any parts of the EDC16 dtc structure applicable to edc17's in any way shape or form?

Manuelgb
6th December, 2013, 09:08 PM
hi
can you tell me where to buy this program?
and if it works well?
thanks

Manuelgb
6th December, 2013, 09:09 PM
hi
can you tell me where to buy this program?
and if it works well?
thanks

DTC DECODER - Wy??cz b??d w sterowniku na sta?e (3108557725) - Allegro.pl - Wi?cej ni? aukcje. Najlepsze oferty na najwi?kszej platformie handlowej. (http://allegro.pl/dtc-decoder-wylacz-blad-w-sterowniku-na-stale-i3108557725.html)[/QUOTE]

systemlinux
5th November, 2019, 09:27 PM
interesting post only applies to EDC15P (web video) I do not want to infringe anything on the forum so I do not upload link

in winols the tabs must be in:
16 bit data - 255 hex - LO HI

now in the decimal search byte P17554
you place the DTC without letter (number only)

found the cell, you must put these values as indicated in the image.

I respect the masters in that area, it's a lot to learn.