PDA

View Full Version : which card is best to buy now for my ds

trevor1969
14th March, 2009, 10:23 PM
hi all can any 1 tell me what is the best card to buy at the moment as some new games dont work with the r4ds version18 is there a better card on the market that all games work on ,i am getting the new dsi so i wonder if there is a card that works on that also or is there 1 that will work on both ds and dsi ,thankyou for any help

Jaffa
15th March, 2009, 12:12 AM
For value for money then I would say the dstt, you can get them on dealextreme for buttons, will take about 10 days to come but postage is free.

DealExtreme: Nintendo DS Accessories (Page 1) (http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.604)

freck
15th March, 2009, 02:18 AM
I'd go for the cyclo ds myself,you get what you pay for from dealextreme and the dstt has been badly cloned but fixable.
Spend the extra bit of cash on the cyclo and a 4 gig card,plenty of firmware updates and very good support.

on_the_jazz
18th March, 2009, 01:07 AM
For value for money then I would say the dstt, you can get them on dealextreme for buttons, will take about 10 days to come but postage is free.

DealExtreme: Nintendo DS Accessories (Page 1) (http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.604)

x2.

dstt is cheap and does the job. Dealextreme say all their stock is genuine. I received a fake dstt so emailed them a pic of it and they sent a new one straight away. This time it was genuine. Just make sure you check it.

trevor1969
18th March, 2009, 02:41 PM
x2.

dstt is cheap and does the job. Dealextreme say all their stock is genuine. I received a fake dstt so emailed them a pic of it and they sent a new one straight away. This time it was genuine. Just make sure you check it.

will dstt work on both ds lite and dsi ,do all games work on the card

Jaffa
18th March, 2009, 02:47 PM
will dstt work on both ds lite and dsi ,do all games work on the card

No it wont work on DSi but you can get carts to do the dsi, like the dsitt or the acekard 2 or similar

Yes all games work on the dstt, they bring out newer firmware when games change.

trevor1969
18th March, 2009, 08:13 PM
No it wont work on DSi but you can get carts to do the dsi, like the dsitt or the acekard 2 or similar

Yes all games work on the dstt, they bring out newer firmware when games change.
thanks jaffa great help i will get dsitt

trevor1969
18th March, 2009, 08:16 PM
do you know where we get the dsitt firmware from please just so i know ,also where is best to buy from
cheers trev

on_the_jazz
18th March, 2009, 08:55 PM
do you know where we get the dsitt firmware from please just so i know ,also where is best to buy from
cheers trev

DSTT,DSTTi Kernel Download - Super experience on DS | DS Lite | DSi (http://www.ndstt.com/new_download.html)

Look on dealextreme and also uk sites. Just go with where ever is cheapest. If its genuine it shouldn't matter where you get it from.

trevor1969
23rd March, 2009, 03:00 PM
any 1 heard of the r4i card is it genuine ,

MetalKettle
23rd March, 2009, 03:05 PM
Go for the AceKard 2.1. Open source and plenty of support.

chan117
29th March, 2009, 04:24 AM
R4 is the best for me

trevor1969
29th March, 2009, 09:24 AM
R4 is the best for me
i have just ordered the r4i looks ok and the s/w is easy to load and good website to get it from