PDA

View Full Version : SITE APPEARANCE

pablo1971
24th March, 2013, 10:57 PM
ive just got to say...the NEW LOOK,looks awesome...

mtv1
24th March, 2013, 11:00 PM
takes a bit of time to adjust but i'm loving it :)

principles are still the same ;)

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae251/thestig1/thwoohoowave.gif

pablo1971
24th March, 2013, 11:14 PM
yer your right there....but does look good...also,ive noticed that ALL the ^THANKS^ have been reset to zero.....well mine have...

HOW COME-

maca
24th March, 2013, 11:17 PM
Only the vain people worry about the thanks count mate main thing is you have helped someone out and that should be thanks enough ;)

pablo1971
24th March, 2013, 11:19 PM
LOL....i aint vain mate.just wondered why they had been reset.

on another not....if i had the thanks there,YOU would be able to see how much ive tried to help people.

Meat-Head
24th March, 2013, 11:19 PM
^THANKS^ have been reset to zero.....well mine have...

HOW COME-

if you look in general chat DF said he transfered them over and it scrwed it all up

Only the vain people worry about the thanks ;)

Yeah would rather kept the thanks counter and lost my ONE download count grrr.

pablo1971
24th March, 2013, 11:21 PM
cheers meathead

maca
24th March, 2013, 11:22 PM
Wasnt sayin you were vain mate just my opinion :)

vosje1
24th March, 2013, 11:25 PM
:congrats:Site looks realy nice and works fine, big up all.

zecas
25th March, 2013, 12:41 AM
hello

not that anybody cares but i dont like it

sorry

m3evo
25th March, 2013, 12:45 AM
hello

not that anybody cares but i dont like it

sorry

i think it takes a while to get used to something different!

ominimicu
25th March, 2013, 01:00 AM
looks good, great package!! but i was kind of attached to the old one. Congrats anyway forr keeping the place running

Boeing747
25th March, 2013, 05:51 AM
Hy to all,

I'm a little confused write now with the "new look". I don't find exactly how to proced to view just the new post from garage for example. Till now I used to push Whats New in.....Garage and I got the news. This function is not implemented now or I don't find/see it ?

Thanks gays !

alexbit68
25th March, 2013, 07:51 AM
uhmmm is goog.

bobolin4o
25th March, 2013, 08:21 AM
It would be better if the bottom has this too -
Forum (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/)
The Garage (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f149/)
Airbag, ChipTuning, Dash, ECU, IMMO, Locksmith, Radio, SatNav (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f169/)
ChipTuning (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/)

Regards!

PremierD
25th March, 2013, 08:30 AM
Top line toolbar .. foum actions .. " mark forums read" ... have you tried that mate ?

bobolin4o
25th March, 2013, 12:05 PM
Top line toolbar .. foum actions .. " mark forums read" ... have you tried that mate ?
Yes, works... my mistake. Just this new apperance confuse me.

8k65m
25th March, 2013, 01:57 PM
This is I can see on the screen. I do not like. A lot of empty space if short messages.

pawliukazz
25th March, 2013, 04:32 PM
I like the new desigh, but my 1700 "thanks" are now gone... People are more likely to kelp others if they have many thanked posts, so for this reason i would have sticked to original design...

Only reputation points are left, but it's a bit useless, because it's not widely usable... People don't give reputation points. Maybe they will start to :) Lets hope so :)

digicon
25th March, 2013, 04:37 PM
I like the new desigh, but my 1700 "thanks" are now gone... People are more likely to kelp others if they have many thanked posts, so for this reason i would have sticked to original design...

This has already been discussed on the original welcome to the new Digital kaos thread, The outcome being that it was one of the many losses incurred when the Vbulletin got upgraded.

Anyhow does it really matter all members lost 1000's of thanks but it wont stop them continuing being helpful on the forum after all is that not what the forum community is about helping each other whether we get a thanks or not.

Regards

pawliukazz
25th March, 2013, 05:03 PM
I agree with you, and i don't deny that.

However the number of "thanks" indicates your contibution to forum. I've been contributing on the forum for about 4 years. And i liked to see and "show" my contribution. And now all of that starts from beginning, all 4 years?

Don't get me wrong, it's not the end of the world and i'm not complaining that i will stop contributing or so, i'm just discussing about cons of this vbulletin update :)

BR,
pawliukazz

yellowstilo
25th March, 2013, 05:35 PM
Hy to all,

I'm a little confused write now with the "new look". I don't find exactly how to proced to view just the new post from garage for example. Till now I used to push Whats New in.....Garage and I got the news. This function is not implemented now or I don't find/see it ?

Thanks gays ! just click the small Arrow next to the New Post numbers to select the new posts in the garage or other sections....

rideon
25th March, 2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah would rather kept the thanks counter and lost my ONE download count grrr.

:roflmao: Just posted in general chat...:roflmao:
Now i got to edit the post ....with a link to this one.....

Diagnosticated
26th March, 2013, 10:09 AM
I wonder if it would be possible for the 'grey on black' text to be made a little 'whiter' for us old people !!!

bobolin4o
28th March, 2013, 07:11 AM
When i use the function "advanced search, search entire the posts, post and whatever" the results are again "title"?
In previos version the result was "post"...

Devilfish
30th March, 2013, 09:05 PM
When i use the function "advanced search, search entire the posts, post and whatever" the results are again "title"?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. I've used the advanced search option and everything seems ok to me.

Meat-Head
31st March, 2013, 12:17 AM
Keep meaning to play with the search

for example the word 'wipers' by post search from member obdmaster was easy before need to figure it whrn computer on

bobolin4o
1st April, 2013, 10:51 AM
I mean, that when i search words "in entire posts", the results show treads, not posts as i expect.
And sorry if isn't understandable what i say... that is because of my english... and google translator