PDA

View Full Version : Elonex 7" tablet, need kiddies games

caveman_nige
25th March, 2013, 01:21 PM
Guys..

I picked up a little 7" tablet for my nipper to play with.. she is only 3 and half but is already playing with my wife's laptop so i am going to load this little android tablet with kiddie games for her to play..

I have no experience of the games and what are available for these. Obviously I want to avoid the ones with nagging ads etc..

Does anybody have any recommendations of games or good safe download sites for them..

Shady
25th March, 2013, 01:26 PM
Trapball, benji bananas, safari!.

theres three that shady jr likes that i would say are suitable for younger kids, safari is a paid for app, but it can be got from other sources such as blackmart alpha

caveman_nige
25th March, 2013, 02:17 PM
cheers, I will have look into those.. she will not need many to start with..

my wife is just hoping that I don't pinhc this thing for myself.. it was new (ex-demo) ?35 from the bay so its not gonna break the bank...

caveman_nige
25th March, 2013, 11:57 PM
hmmmm google android... its as bad as i though it was... an OS made to gather your data for advertising purposes but give you the feeling you have a nice free OS, sure its clever but its reporting everything you do...

i may stick this thing in the bin and get a little linux or dare i mention it a Win8 touchscreen tablet.