PDA

View Full Version : Can't figure out installing mgcamd on Solo2 running latest blackhole 2.0.2

boyofford
26th March, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hi, as I said I can't figure out installing mgcamd on Solo2 running latest blackhole 2.0.2:stupid:. I have tried installing tspanel but doesn't show up after install and I've tried to install Mgcamd_135a+Newcs167_E2_bh.tgz through the blackhole interface. When I install through interface I can ftp to relevant files but can't figure out how to enable on the box itself? I've read various threads scattered over the net and thought a menu option would be added when installed? Hope I've not broken any rules posting this? Thanks. (P.S. My enter key has stopped working!)

benny/9
26th March, 2013, 02:43 PM
hi m8,
i have added a file for that cam, open the zip and put the file
on your desktop, then open the DCC and when connected click
FTP then from the list in the left pane double left click the TMP
folder next from the right pane find the cam file highlight it and using
the lower arrow between the windows send the file to the tmp folder
then close the DCC and then with the remote click green and then yellow
to open the addons manager on the list scroll down to manualy install blackhole packages
and click>ok on it you should now see the mgcamd file you click.ok
on the file and follow the info to load it,once loaded exit the panel
and click blue where you see the blue panel then you click left or right to
set the cam you want and then click>ok on it to star it

boyofford
26th March, 2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks mate!!! Will try it tonight. I've been following your posts around the forum regarding the other cams, great stuff!

boyofford
26th March, 2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks again mate, it was the last step in your instructions I was missing, this box/image is a huge step up from dreambox 500s/Pli jade lol.
As I said in PM, couldn't get DCC to work in linux but if I can figure out a way I'll post back here.
I used Filezilla to FTP the Mgcamd135a+Newcs167_E2_bh.tgz file.
DreamBoxEdit works fine using windows emulator (wine) though, just for info(for anyone who searchs and bumps into this thread).

Regards
Rich

digicon
26th March, 2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks again mate, it was the last step in your instructions I was missing, this box/image is a huge step up from dreambox 500s/Pli jade lol.
As I said in PM, couldn't get DCC to work in linux but if I can figure out a way I'll post back here.
I used Filezilla to FTP the Mgcamd135a+Newcs167_E2_bh.tgz file.
DreamBoxEdit works fine using windows emulator (wine) though, just for info(for anyone who searchs and bumps into this thread).

Regards
Rich

If your using a Linux PC then no need for any FTP programs the same for Win7 if you have Samba enabled then your Solo2 should appear in the network discovery settings and you can access all folders there

goodmancz
27th March, 2013, 08:38 AM
Hello i will test today Mgcamd135a+Newcs167_E2_bh.tgz on vu+ solo2, cccam 2.3.0 work stable, but what about MGcamd is there any malfunction like black screen no decoding ECM and EMM work? Thnaks!!

boyofford
28th March, 2013, 02:16 AM
If your using a Linux PC then no need for any FTP programs the same for Win7 if you have Samba enabled then your Solo2 should appear in the network discovery settings and you can access all folders there

Interesting, didn't think of that.

hnhar
3rd April, 2013, 05:08 PM
I will try today on a VU+ Duo with Blackhole 2.0.2 and get back with results

boyofford
3rd April, 2013, 10:20 PM
I will try today on a VU+ Duo with Blackhole 2.0.2 and get back with results

You may of already realised but you need to change box type to B: { 06 } in mg.cfg file(/usr/keys).
Default is B: { 00 }
Mgcamd doesn't automatically recognise box type correctly.

djpopeye1971
2nd December, 2013, 12:04 AM
i cant get mg camd to install on cloud ibox