PDA

View Full Version : Confused - Help?

hitman000
27th March, 2013, 01:32 AM
Hey guys I've been searching for hours trying to work these bouquets out and i can't seem to get a grip of it. I have nemesis 2.6 image sim 2.01 ssl84b on my DM800HD and i'm getting FTA SD/HD fine. I won't talk about the other stuff as I don't think its allowed here... anyways I'm looking for just the basic s*y UK channel list. I downloaded and paid for E2BU (after reading on I knew I had been somehow conned out of 99p) :laugh: But that doesn't bother me. I have installed it and now I have duplicates of each channel, one faded out and one that I can view and the favorites don't work it just says check tuner config. Is there any latest list I can just get and install as I just don't know where to turn. I have managed to get this far on my own reading up but I'm lost right now. I'm in the northeast UK if that matters regards to signal 28.4 / 28.2 etc?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers people.

mcmlxviii
28th March, 2013, 09:00 PM
download this Sky UK 28.2e Bouquets 28/02/12 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/sky-uk-28-2e-bouquets-28-02-12-a-322609/) (its a couple of posts below your one)
unzip it
use Dreambox Edit to send it to your box (when using dreambox edit make sure to tick 'delete unused bouquets)
reboot box