PDA

View Full Version : dbox2 help

ikonos
21st May, 2008, 10:30 AM
I have a nokia dbox2, everything was working fine until the keys started rolling a couple of months back, I then changed the image to laky-pro and now i have 4 terresterial channels - e4,e4+1,stv, I have no other terr channels , the strange thing is i do have most of the sky movie channels, 2 sports channels, no news channels, i have quite a few kids channels inc nick jnr 2.

When I go to bbc etc, the box just stutters, I did try another dbox on the line and everything was fine.

removing the splitter doesn't help, still stuttering, I have also tried changing the ucodes still nothing,

connection fine, changed the cable a few weeks ago to brand new when the problem start, i have also tried a few other images and still nothing helps

anyone any other ideas:confused:

gizmo.1484
21st May, 2008, 02:13 PM
If you had a box on the line that worked then the best thing is to download the image from that box then thing's should be fine.

ikonos
21st May, 2008, 03:53 PM
If you had a box on the line that worked then the best thing is to download the image from that box then thing's should be fine.

the thing is though i have the same image on box boxes. one box works and the other stutters

ikonos
22nd May, 2008, 01:16 PM
still no joy, looks as if the tuner could be on the way out.