PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ solo bouquet

avd
29th March, 2013, 09:25 PM
Hey guys got a vu+ solo on order, what is the best channel bouquet to use for sly that is updated on a regular basis. I was going to try sgt flipfops but that is not updated anymore.

Thanks

gryzor2013
31st March, 2013, 03:07 PM
Rats has been working well for me so far...

BigfatPaulie
31st March, 2013, 03:50 PM
Auto bouquets are a good replacement...

Sent using Tapatalk

andy211081
3rd April, 2013, 05:24 PM
Get latest VIX image and configure auto bouquets in service searching problem solved.

Configure crossepg and your good to do

avd
4th April, 2013, 07:43 AM
Cheers guys Solo is coming with blackhole on, unsure what channel list it is coming with. How can i check this?

happy_highlander
4th April, 2013, 08:01 AM
No channel list will be installed on any new box or anything else for that matter. They will have just an image on them you will have to install everything else unless you are buying from someone who is setting it up for you. Remember these boxes are sold as free to air receviers out the box.

septicsmurf
4th April, 2013, 08:53 AM
Auto bouquet maker or lraizers auto bouquets definitely the way to go. Set them to update daily, job done!

BigfatPaulie
4th April, 2013, 01:58 PM
Hh does a cracking bouquet... :)
On this very site!

Sent using Tapatalk

digicon
4th April, 2013, 02:16 PM
On this very site!

Sent using Tapatalk

Which is not compatible with a Vu solo just the Technomate and Blade series

BigfatPaulie
4th April, 2013, 03:28 PM
Which is not compatible with a Vu solo just the Technomate and Blade series

He does one for E2.... which IS compatible.

digicon
4th April, 2013, 04:55 PM
Learn something new everday i always though HH just stuck with the TM and Blade List Thanks for letting me know

BigfatPaulie
4th April, 2013, 06:04 PM
Learn something new everday i always though HH just stuck with the TM and Blade List Thanks for letting me know

Np... That's why we are here :thumbup:

Sent using Tapatalk

digicon
4th April, 2013, 06:24 PM
Just out of Curiosity Happy Highlander but where are your Enigma2 bouquets for 28.2? east as i cant seem to find them in the usual download section or the DM section.

avd
5th April, 2013, 07:49 AM
No channel list will be installed on any new box or anything else for that matter. They will have just an image on them you will have to install everything else unless you are buying from someone who is setting it up for you. Remember these boxes are sold as free to air receviers out the box.

I will be getting it all setup ready to plug and play with a few addons etc.

Cheers for all the comments guys.

happy_highlander
5th April, 2013, 08:11 AM
Just out of Curiosity Happy Highlander but where are your Enigma2 bouquets for 28.2? east as i cant seem to find them in the usual download section or the DM section.

It is true digicon that I do e1 and e2 lists I have also done a full picon set to match. They are set out almost exactly the same as my tm list but they have ties to another site in their name so can't upload to dk Unfortunately, or rules will be being broken. Yes I know I could change the name but the other site is relatively new with the list being made to help boost members. The was never an issue before as sgt flip flop had dk well and truly covered, purely the name of the list will not go down well on this fine site. Loyalty is loyalty I suppose

manxspud
5th April, 2013, 08:35 AM
Nice to see a well known user like hh helping out a smaller forum :)

happy_highlander
5th April, 2013, 03:18 PM
On this very site!

Sent using Tapatalk

Have you got your sites mixed up paulie m8 lol its easy to do now dk has changed the way it looks. It's even worse for me my name is the same colour as well ;)

BigfatPaulie
5th April, 2013, 04:05 PM
I blame Tapatalk.. ;)

ALL sites look the same - sorry if I've dropped you in it m8 :o

Sent using Tapatalk

happy_highlander
5th April, 2013, 06:55 PM
Not dropped me in anything m8. There was never a secret. I have never broadcast it publicly on dk as I have never been asked in an open thread as most people used the very good list from the srg. I will still never put an open link to the list either. I take site rules seriously and have no intention of causing any unnecessary hassle for dk staff. I know there will never be a link between the two sites and will always respect the rules of dk regardless of my position elsewhere.

Akhtar71
23rd October, 2013, 02:47 PM
i need a latest Vu+ solo bouquet help me please ?

shaunfree
23rd October, 2013, 03:18 PM
i need a latest Vu+ solo bouquet help me please ?

hi Akhtar try here mate http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/sgtflipflop-skyuk-bouquets-updated-regularly-163750/index54.html#post2123541 hope this helps,cheers, shaun

wakkaday
23rd October, 2013, 11:30 PM
I have e2 auto bouquet but the problem I have is everytime it does an update it changes the order of my channels. Is there a way to keep my channel order in the updates?? It's annoying otherwise. And I Have to spend a good 20 mins re ordering them

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4