PDA

View Full Version : Help with DSTT card please

debbie1608
16th March, 2009, 11:12 AM
Sorry have looked through the threads and not sure if my problem is the same as others have posted

Had the DSTT card since Christmas and all has been working fine apart from having to reformat it a couple of times, but now when you put the card in you just get a very feint screen which won't actually respond to anything. Now and again it loads properly but only about 1 in 20 times, have checked the micro sd card with another dstt card we have and that still works fine.

Not sure if it's got anything to do with it but i upgraded the firmware (from dstt site) on saturday and the problems started shortly afterwards, i have tried removing the new firmware and replacing it with the old firmware but unfortunately it hasn't solved the problem.

Also tried the piece of card behind the dstt cart, that didn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

dell_xps
16th March, 2009, 01:08 PM
Welcome TO DSTT Official Website (http://www.ndstt.com/anti_fake.html)

Def an original TT card ?

debbie1608
16th March, 2009, 03:08 PM
yep checked via the dstt site and it's not a fake.

dell_xps
16th March, 2009, 04:42 PM
Fomat your memory stick in your computer, use the very first firmware you had working, try one game at a time, might just be a corrupt game causing the trouble.

debbie1608
16th March, 2009, 08:49 PM
Nope fraid it didn't work, still doing the same

dell_xps
16th March, 2009, 09:27 PM
Format again, put the latest software on it, try another game, if that doesnt work I'd say the TT card is probably the fault.

MetalKettle
17th March, 2009, 08:13 AM
Try holding the card and twisting it slightly. I had a problem similar to this and this seemed to solve it. It might be just a case of the contacts on the card not making contact with the pins in the DS.