PDA

View Full Version : Commando 14.7 and CCcam image wanted.

phillyf
30th March, 2013, 07:15 PM
Hi all

I am currently using 14.6 and using CCcam 2.14 and all is working well but I am looking to flash the 14.7 image to it instead.

I did a trial flash of the 14.7 image to it last night but had hours of problems trying to install CCcam. I am sure I was putting it in the correct place but it didnt seem to work at all.
In the end I gave up and flashed back to my 14.6 image with CCcam already installed on it.

So, Can anyone help me out here ?

Does anyone have a backup of 14.7 with CCcam pre installed on it ? Therefore I could reflash my box and CCcam would already be there, all I would have to do is insert my cline.

I am not being lazy in case you think I am. I spent about 6 hours last night messing trying to get it to work. (Wife was not happy!)

I would be happy if someone could help me out please.

I can even paypal a few quid to the forum cashpot or your chosen charity or just you !

a1gunner
30th March, 2013, 08:27 PM
ye with all these transponder changes cud do with a backup myself any help wud be appricated

smirnoff_rules
30th March, 2013, 08:29 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/1842937287/C14-7-dm500-backup30.01.13.rar Birmingham backup

a1gunner
30th March, 2013, 08:36 PM
cheers m8 many thanks

phillyf
30th March, 2013, 09:27 PM
Hi all,

Here is a fully working back up of 14.7 with pre installed CCcam and mgcam. So, no hassle of installing cccam/mgcam in Commando instead just use DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTRE and just enter your line and sorted !!
The first set of channels are regional to Ireland (RTE-1) but thats not a problem just re-scan and in 10 minutes you have them regional to you.

Any problems and I maybe able to help in getting your settings sorted.

DepositFiles (http://depositfiles.com/files/85iv002uj)

Its really easy to do.

looney365
13th April, 2013, 12:17 PM
Hi all,

Here is a fully working back up of 14.7 with pre installed CCcam and mgcam. So, no hassle of installing cccam/mgcam in Commando instead just use DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTRE and just enter your line and sorted !!
The first set of channels are regional to Ireland (RTE-1) but thats not a problem just re-scan and in 10 minutes you have them regional to you.

Any problems and I maybe able to help in getting your settings sorted.

DepositFiles (http://depositfiles.com/files/85iv002uj)

Its really easy to do.

he mate this image looks brillant

is the root password the standard root and dreambox

PaphosAL
13th April, 2013, 07:54 PM
user is root and password is looney

:)

PaphosAL
13th April, 2013, 07:58 PM
If peeps are upgrading from 14.6 to 14.7 and already have a working softcam setup in the previous image, then why the f**k can they not just read the easy instructions in the Softcams section of the "Hints and Tips" help file, in order to to do this, ffs?

It takes all of 2 minutes or even less...

AL :confused:

looney365
18th April, 2013, 09:57 PM
sorry mate but i had totally diff image on mine from a few years ago

If peeps are upgrading from 14.6 to 14.7 and already have a working softcam setup in the previous image, then why the f**k can they not just read the easy instructions in the Softcams section of the "Hints and Tips" help file, in order to to do this, ffs?

It takes all of 2 minutes or even less...

AL :confused:

aldo20569
9th June, 2013, 06:15 PM
hi thanks for the image phillyf, but this is commando 14.6 ? thanks anyway

psats
9th June, 2013, 11:09 PM
hi thanks for the image phillyf, but this is commando 14.6 ? thanks anyway

just save the files from 14.6 then update to 14.7

aldo20569
10th June, 2013, 07:42 AM
thanks psats, can you tell me how to update from14.6 to 14.7? will cccam still be on ther after i update? thanks

bob114
12th June, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hi all

I am currently using 14.6 and using CCcam 2.14 and all is working well but I am looking to flash the 14.7 image to it instead.

I did a trial flash of the 14.7 image to it last night but had hours of problems trying to install CCcam. I am sure I was putting it in the correct place but it didnt seem to work at all.
In the end I gave up and flashed back to my 14.6 image with CCcam already installed on it.

So, Can anyone help me out here ?

Does anyone have a backup of 14.7 with CCcam pre installed on it ? Therefore I could reflash my box and CCcam would already be there, all I would have to do is insert my cline.

I am not being lazy in case you think I am. I spent about 6 hours last night messing trying to get it to work. (Wife was not happy!)

I would be happy if someone could help me out please.

I can even paypal a few quid to the forum cashpot or your chosen charity or just you !

hi

ftp from the working commanndo image files needed example cccam 2.14 from var/bin/emu to pc
then cccam cfg from var/etc to pc then ftp to newley flashed commando image then all should work as before
after flash then set up bouqets , epg for your area

hope this may help

PaphosAL
12th June, 2013, 11:50 AM
thanks psats, can you tell me how to update from14.6 to 14.7? will cccam still be on ther after i update? thanks

No, it won't! You must save /var/bin/emu/CCcam and /var/etc/CCcam.cfg from C14.6 to PC using FTP.

FTP the 7.75MB C14.7.img file (NOT rar or zip) to the /tmp folder and then reflash via the Menu > Services > Image Upgrade / Backup Menu.

After the box has rebooted, ignore the 'Set My Location' stuff for now. FTP your CCcam files back to their correct folders, keeping the SAME filenames. Then BLUE > Menu > Red - and you 'should' see CCcam there. Start it (the menu coding gives it the chmod 755 necessary permissions).

Make sure your box is online and carry out the online update with Menu > Utilities > online update.

After the automatic reboot, NOW you can run SML when invited to, and then AutoBouquets.

Cheers- AL :)

pistolslapper
13th September, 2013, 06:44 PM
Tried for nearly 2 days now. Cannot get CCcam(any version - tried probably 10) on Commando 14.7. Read all the guides at least twice and googled till i thought i was gonna have a hernia. Im just giving up and going back to PLI Jade images.

The documentation is good but not complete. Why else is there so many people asking the same questions. If i wrote an instructional document for my users in work and everyone started asking the same question my boss would instantly say, "your documentation is sh1t - the users are going ****ing mad - go re-write your instructions".

Im certain thats its probably 1 simple thing stopping me but the fact is that its not covered in the documentation... otherwise i wouldn't be posting.

mept1
13th September, 2013, 07:33 PM
The read me is complete,.. up and running in 5 mins,.. maybe a more detailed post on what you are doing will guide members on helping you.

paul93
16th September, 2013, 12:48 PM
i was running commando 14.6 susccesfully and with your guide from PaphosAL i tried to upgrade from 14.6 to 14.7 it flashed but nothing is comming on the screen just the green light in front .i cant reflash with null modem not with DCC now your help is needed very badly

paul93
16th September, 2013, 12:51 PM
i was running commando 14.6 susccesfully and with your guide from PaphosAL i tried to upgrade from 14.6 to 14.7 it flashed but nothing is comming on the screen just the green light in front .i cant reflash with null modem not with DCC now your help is needed very badly

paul93
16th September, 2013, 12:59 PM
this is how i did
1. If EPG is set to load at boot, SWITCH THIS FEATURE OFF
2. REBOOT the box to clear memory
3. FTP the unrarred 7.75MB Commando_14-7-dm500.img file to the /tmp folder
4. Menu > Services > BLUE > GREEN > RED (YES- do it, we're not 1x and 2x chipsets any more!)

psats
16th September, 2013, 08:24 PM
if you get bad flash you need to use dreamup.

paul93
17th September, 2013, 06:43 PM
i always use dreamup because with dcc i can put clion otherwise i cant do anything much

aghajee
20th October, 2013, 10:01 PM
hi mate the password is not working for me

thomasbrown
21st October, 2013, 04:18 PM
hi can any tell how to use the autochannel update on the image