PDA

View Full Version : Channel 1 question

Mr G Monkey
1st April, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hi I was wondering, can you download movies through channel 1 to the harddrive on the duo, so i can watch them later, or at least watch another channel while it is streaming

thanks in advance

clem58
5th April, 2013, 01:04 AM
As far as i know the plugins for both 1channel and icefilms are no longer available.

brione
5th April, 2013, 12:21 PM
Hi Clem58 dont know where you got the information that these plugins are not available they are both still downloadable on TSpanel and the Trr plugins and also available on numerous download sites on the web.

As for the original question I don't know of any way to download to the box from 1 channel or ice films but you can still use the tuners in the box using the web interface on a computer while watching film or shows on the vu box.

Hope this is of some help if it is please hit the thanks button.

Cheers

Brione

Mr G Monkey
30th April, 2013, 03:47 PM
thanks,

does anyone know a way to get subtiltles to work on channel 1 or that

cheers

cactikid
30th April, 2013, 08:09 PM
was there a warning using tspanel and vix ??

digicon
30th April, 2013, 11:00 PM
was there a warning using tspanel and vix ??

Correct but TSmedia which has the Ice films and 1 channel etc... built in as well as others works fine on the latest OpenPLI 3.0 so i would assume its ok on Vix as well

cactikid
30th April, 2013, 11:19 PM
its not listed on the plugins i downloaded on vix as i used to have it on other vu.

digicon
30th April, 2013, 11:34 PM
The TSmedia plugin is available here and is similar to TSpanel only its for the well media side of things instead of cams and channel lists.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f205/tsmedia-plugin-movie-streaming-mfaraj57-326420/index2.html#post1941142

clem58
4th May, 2013, 01:33 AM
Can't remember where i got that info, truth be told , i didn't look , i just accepted it as gospel. Me was wrong , sorry. You can download files via utorrent and send the directly to the duo. That said i load my files to a external hdd connected to the duo, never to the internal hdd never tried that either lol.

RuberDuck
5th May, 2013, 05:57 AM
its not listed on the plugins i downloaded on vix as i used to have it on other vu.

Can't remember where i got that info, truth be told , i didn't look , i just accepted it as gospel. Me was wrong , sorry. You can download files via utorrent and send the directly to the duo. That said i load my files to a external hdd connected to the duo, never to the internal hdd never tried that either lol.

They were removed from the ViX image feeds after we received a legal takedown notice, you can still install them manually however but we cant and wont host them on our server any longer.

cactikid
5th May, 2013, 09:30 AM
i was thinking it was due to errors running vix,thats cleared that up cheers rd.