PDA

View Full Version : e60 bmw ccc navigation car communication computer

eeddyy23
3rd April, 2013, 05:32 AM
hello everyone
does anybody have an idea what goes wrong on this e60 ccc unit ?
problem is that navigation screen flicks few times and start go on and off all the time car drives perfect but you cant control any thing related to a\c or radio navi functions

any help will be really appreciated

DjRomeoR
20th April, 2013, 01:01 AM
Hello,

And I have the same problem with BMW E61(E60) 530d 2004year , with info diplay ,dont work radio dont on ore off, display dont show anythink maybe someone haved this problem and know how resolve?

Thank you for asnwers.

eeddyy23
20th April, 2013, 01:16 AM
its got to be possible i found this persons on ebay that do them for $250 dlls

BMW CCC Module Unit DVD CD Player Radio GPS Navigation E90 E91 E92 E93 E60 E61 | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-CCC-Module-Unit-DVD-CD-Player-Radio-GPS-Navigation-E90-E91-E92-E93-E60-E61-/221204503693?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3380d0dc8d)

DjRomeoR
20th April, 2013, 07:47 AM
Hello ,

Thank you for your help ,it's very useful ,but need info ,how I can my self repair this BMW CCC module.

markony79
3rd June, 2013, 08:53 AM
I have the same problem, i was allready changed device in 3 diferent car
I Think its will be the many of this cars with same problem, and now i will try to found solution myself or maybe somebody have this solution
its must be the Power device problem, or corupted the flash in device

we will see

eeddyy23
7th July, 2013, 03:42 AM
i have change one of this units a while ago due to the screen flickering and turn on and off once on a while the one on first post and replace it with a used one the owner didnt want the old one so i kept it just a week ago a customer call me and ask me if i know how to fix the ccc on his 2008 535i (e60) but the problem was that someone insert a disc on top of the navy dvd and beat up the whole dvd reader so now it wont take the gps dvd, so i was believing that the other radio that i have for parts its all working except for the lower card i swap the lower card from the one with the dvd issue to the one that was flickering all the time and install it in car ............ and that was not the issue the radio continued to go screen flickering and turn on and off ( it cant be its got the good lower ccc card ) so i was kind of frustrated but start thinking and change pieces from the one that didn't take the dvd and finally find out the problem is in the front control panel (at lease in this case ) i swap the front control panel from one to another and boom working like a charm car its been out of here for more then a week now no issues at all ....now i will try to find out whats wrong with the control panel and see

DjRomeoR
12th July, 2013, 07:00 AM
Thank you for your answer ,and help but maube you can put some photos about what panel change you talking about ?

Thank you .