PDA

View Full Version : How to install Skins on Vix

aziman
3rd April, 2013, 08:43 PM
I've searched everywhere and cant find somewhere where it shows how to install new skins on VU+duo.

I have DCC and filezillia

any help please

digicon
3rd April, 2013, 08:46 PM
Most Skins should be available from the Vix download feeds, This way you know that the skins are compatible with the image.

aziman
3rd April, 2013, 08:53 PM
Most Skins should be available from the Vix download feeds, This way you know that the skins are compatible with the image.

it only has 3 skins and I cant download, I've already tried

digicon
3rd April, 2013, 08:56 PM
it only has 3 skins and I cant download, I've already tried

I am afraid i dont use vix so cant comment of the feed side of things but if your sure the skin you have will be compatible with the Vix image then go ahead and download one and install, I just mentioned the feeds side because i heard they where down the other day and getting them direct means they will work.

aziman
3rd April, 2013, 08:58 PM
some really good skins. but I may just leave it, don't want to mess box up. bit of a T** when it come to electronics

DOUGALMCD
5th April, 2013, 10:19 AM
You can access about 8 vix skins via the feeds Menu>Plugins>Download Plugins>Skins Then choose skin hth

RuberDuck
5th April, 2013, 03:53 PM
The ViX image team have recently made massive changes to how the skin engine works in a effort to make it easier for skinners giving them much more customization options, this unfortunately means that many if not all thirdparty skins need to be updated to work with properly with these changes. All default ViX skins in the feeds should be fully updated and working with these changes.