PDA

View Full Version : Blackhole images 1.7.x

frank087234
3rd April, 2013, 09:01 PM
could someone explain this:

after setting up mgcamd 1.38, ftp my channels bouquet.... watch no problem

but after reboot the screen become black although the mgcam seem doing what is supposed to do
fta channels normal

checked mgcamd is still there.

keys still there too.
My thinking is something to do with preinstalled cccam2.3.0, which has restart script enabled (somehow)

somebody suggested this below:: which i do not understand ...any ideas??

Take a look at /etc/init.d/current_cam.sh http://dreamoem.com/images/smilies/smile.png
In fact just edit: /usr/camscript/Ncam_CCcam2.3.0.sh - just put mgcamd there...

happy_highlander
8th April, 2013, 08:34 PM
Do you have mgcamd set as default cam in the Blue panel I assume so or you would only see fta. Secondly have you put the keys in the correct place. Thirdly if all else fails delete cccam if you are going to use mgcamd anyway. Fourthly when you installed mgcamd did you also install the config. file so that the cam auto starts. Last but not least we cannot talk about installing sealions before you ask.

frank087234
9th April, 2013, 11:09 AM
sealions? whats that??

DOUGALMCD
9th April, 2013, 02:49 PM
Something you see at the zoo.

frank087234
9th April, 2013, 06:11 PM
whats this got to go with my question?

digicon
9th April, 2013, 09:33 PM
whats this got to go with my question?

Its just another term to use instead of Command Line = Take the capital C and place it in front of the word Line and then re-term it Sealion, the term is used to keep it within forum guidelines not to discuss the following : Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.

hope that expalins why most use the term SeaLion

Thanks