PDA

View Full Version : Problem with updating channel list!!

Kamran119
5th April, 2013, 01:57 AM
Hey i installed AJ's channel list, however after like 30 minutes of watching allot of the channels state: scrambling... had to revert back to the original... i really liked the layout of AJ, is there something I'm doing wrong? do i need to do something else? some channels like BBC HD and BBC 2 HD always say scramble, while others like universal, watch seem to be working fine then 20 minutes later when i go back to these channels, same problem of scrambling

sb18180
5th April, 2013, 05:29 AM
free channels like bbc should never scramble as they are not encrypted. did you delete the old channels prior to putting on the new list?

Kamran119
5th April, 2013, 10:17 AM
free channels like bbc should never scramble as they are not encrypted. did you delete the old channels prior to putting on the new list?

Hey, yea i deleted the channels before applying AJ's. Its a bit weird, even when i got the box BBC HD sometimes acts up and i use BBC scotland (i live in scotland, could that be the reason standard BBC HD doesnt work?).

I woulddnt even mind as i can swap the channel 1 and 2 on AJ's for the scottish BBC's, it just that the other channels like universal, comedy central and movies after a while start to say scrambled. I really liked his set aswell.

However, i backed up what the person originally put on, and everything works (BBC HD and BBC 2 HD still for some reason playing up)