PDA

View Full Version : Holden Commodore Immo Off

gtmech
5th April, 2013, 02:33 AM
I knwo this is a bit of a long shot question but has anyone tried to IMMO OFF a Holden Commodore VR before? Got problems with the BCM and its going to be cheaper to IMMO OFF this then buy replacements, anyone tried this? thanks

flip
5th April, 2013, 03:56 AM
VR and VS bcm's are no longer available as AUS ARROW are no longer making them for Holden.

There is a guy who works from home in the south of sydney. If I remember correctly he trades under the name of Dickie's Electronics.
He already has the dumps for the MemCals and I think I payed about $100.00 for him to do it a few years back. More then what the cars are worth but what else can you do.

(EDITED)------Just googled and its "Dicks Electronics" located at Padstow, 2211,NSW.

gtmech
5th April, 2013, 04:23 AM
Thanks buddy, are you saying he has the Immo Off dumps for the MemCals yeh?

flip
5th April, 2013, 04:37 AM
Thanks buddy, are you saying he has the Immo Off dumps for the MemCals yeh?

That is correct. immo off.

AUS-MAN
6th April, 2013, 09:47 AM
Low or mid level BCM you can modify the memcal in the PCM to bypass immobiliser. High and lux BCM uses another module.

gtmech
11th April, 2013, 11:37 PM
Low or mid level BCM you can modify the memcal in the PCM to bypass immobiliser. High and lux BCM uses another module.

Do you know how and what to read the Memcal as?

sideshow
12th April, 2013, 10:31 AM
U need a program called kalmaker
This software can fully program the cchipsi u can turn security off and performance tune

Its not worth it
i got a friend who can do the memcals
dicks does it too
last time I checked I paid 200 bucks from dicks

if u change bcm u need to reprogram new key remotes

i do the commodores regularly
i think the hi spec bcms are HSV models and they have another immobiliser module aadded which makes programming extra difficult

turbo1600
14th April, 2013, 01:30 AM
hi, check this out : cats tuner vr commodore def file to turn immo off.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/cats-tuner-vr-holden-commodore-def-file-332225/#post1939975

for some reason i couldnt send a attachment thru here...
mark k