PDA

View Full Version : Commando 14.7-Ireland

annie12
7th April, 2013, 03:11 PM
removed by popular demand, ask AL if your looking for one

PaphosAL
8th April, 2013, 10:08 AM
The current online-updated C14.7 aleady uses UK channels when ROI is selected in SML, with 'smart-swapping' of the radiotimes.scan and radiotimes-IR.scan files!

All that's needed to activate it all is a run of AutoBouquets. This feature was mentioned in the various update announcements, and is also explained near the top of the 'wotz new' document in the /var/etc/info folder.

So it seems you have made some unnecessary hard work for yourself, Annie, by re-inventing the wheel...

Cheers- AL :)

annie12
8th April, 2013, 10:45 AM
hi Al if your that handy why did you not do it post it so??
when i done my location stuff it but most of the bbc/itv/ch4 ect on bouquet
that were not fta so that why i choose london and added the irish channels
and as reguards the radio times it did not seem to do as good for ireland
the image was for myself but reading through some of the forums here and there
a lot of people here and there had not got a clue how to setup and add the CCcam ect..
Did you do an image revamp ect and post it? by the way my glass does be half full not empty LOL
ps...being new to this forum i wondering is there any gratitude with some members here

happy_highlander
8th April, 2013, 11:05 AM
Speaking to the likes of a Al like that will get you no gratitude at all and I can confirm as al says no problems with irish regions if the included help files are read correctly. I initially set this up for UK but then gave backup to friend in Ireland who did no more than followed the change location help file and all regional channels worked perfect after next channel scan. I will also add this is by far the best image I have ever used and if the lads would like to do one for vu solo I'd be a very happy man.

psats
8th April, 2013, 11:45 AM
hi Al if your that handy why did you not do it post it so??
when i done my location stuff it but most of the bbc/itv/ch4 ect on bouquet
that were not fta so that why i choose london and added the irish channels
and as reguards the radio times it did not seem to do as good for ireland
the image was for myself but reading through some of the forums here and there
a lot of people here and there had not got a clue how to setup and add the CCcam ect..
Did you do an image revamp ect and post it? by the way my glass does be half full not empty LOL
ps...being new to this forum i wondering is there any gratitude with some members here

lol. you trying to teach the the dev {AL} how to dev

PaphosAL
8th April, 2013, 01:56 PM
Brief quote from the Hints and Tips helpfile included in C14.7:

Softcam

Commando for DM500S is FTA, always has been, and always will be. However, we do
carry a useful and highly intelligent Softcam Menu in the Commando Extras Menu-

BLUE > Menu > RED

and it goes on, with all the help needed to have this sort of stuff up and running in a couple of minutes.

We do NOT post images containing softcams on any board, including our own, sorry. And nor should you be, Annie, if you can be arsed to read the Image posting rules at the top of this forum...

AL :rulez:

Elric
8th April, 2013, 02:05 PM
@ Al maybe annie wants a job with team commando
and do you out of a job

annie12
8th April, 2013, 10:18 PM
problem sorted lads removed attachment (taught i was only helping) no gratitude

andy91
8th April, 2013, 10:53 PM
At this rate Annie you will be as popular as Maggie Thatcher lol

Andy.

PaphosAL
9th April, 2013, 06:24 PM
problem sorted lads removed attachment (taught i was only helping) no gratitude

annie- there's nothing at all stopping you from hosting images containing cams on your OWN website, and then publicising it with a code box link (NOT a hot link) on boards such as this one.

If you read the rules at the top of the DM500 Images forum here on D-K, doing it this way is permitted.

And then just patiently wait for all the incoming Thanks expressing the gratitude you seem to so desire. Not to mention the knock on your door from the Garda...

If there is ANYTHING you're unhappy with in your updated C14.7 image, then please let us hear about it in the feedback thread. We're pretty hot on the uptake, usually.

Cheers- AL :)