PDA

View Full Version : Help problem KM Picasso 2008 Dash+BSI

ruffles1986
9th April, 2013, 10:10 PM
Hello guys, i have a big problem. I changend Km in Xsara Picasso and now car don't start. I change km with NYO4, NYO4 identifier bsi software 04, and shown good original Km when i select this. After write two dumps in the eeproms the car don't start. I do diagnostic with lexia and only appear BSI, don't appear ECU or other module.After step by step i recode all modules and program key the car start, but in BSI appear internal error. The car work welll,clima work well,dashboard also... the problem came when i turn off ignition, then car don't start again, all configuration i was do is dissapear, no vin registered, shown vin:bbbbbbbbbbbb, engine type:bbbbbb and electronic protection is active.

VIN: VF7CH9HXC98284739 PIN: DR8S PIN CODING: 03114

i attached original and modified files

any similar case, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

waldi1979
9th April, 2013, 10:18 PM
Try this file.

ruffles1986
9th April, 2013, 10:22 PM
Try this file.

you think nyo4 dump is bad?with this file i need to recode all modules with lexia too?
tomorrow at morning try it and report

malc3469
10th April, 2013, 02:06 AM
What tool you use for program the BSI?
MC.

thunderwinged
10th April, 2013, 02:11 AM
i think bad position memory in BSI or BAD solder, see again (wire broken memory>>mcu)

ruffles1986
11th April, 2013, 11:55 AM
I use welllom programmer for eeporm, and lexia clone for programming modules.

ruffles1986
11th April, 2013, 12:00 PM
i think bad position memory in BSI or BAD solder, see again (wire broken memory>>mcu)
all checked many times and all is good. New Km appear on the dash, all work good after coding with lexia, but after turn off ignition the car do'nt start again and all coded with lexia dessapear. I try to change new eeprom if it's damaged but i has same problem.

thunderwinged
11th April, 2013, 12:50 PM
all checked many times and all is good. New Km appear on the dash, all work good after coding with lexia, but after turn off ignition the car do'nt start again and all coded with lexia dessapear. I try to change new eeprom if it's damaged but i has same problem.

you no lost capacitors of BSI (side eeprom)? have various very small see again, you have problem with hardware bsi because she forget data

you have certain of memory is good solder all pins?? or bad position of memory?

ahha
18th August, 2013, 03:08 PM
Hi
I have the same problem . What was the solution in your case? Thanks in advance

malc3469
30th August, 2013, 06:11 AM
Hi the solution is a new bsi, and coding with lexia/pp2000/diag box, some programers kills the bsi when you read in the board (try a new eeprom, for the first try)