PDA

View Full Version : HowTo

rtr989
11th April, 2013, 05:46 AM
Hello mates!
I just started to learn for chiptuning.
I read with Galletto 2 ECU dump from my wife's Peugeot 206 1400cc, ECU is Valeo j34p.
So, i try to load file in the ECMTitanium and in WinOls, but this programs does`t recognise my file, no checksum and drivers.
Now i load it to WinOls without checksum, i think i found "Driver wish" map, but if i try to change this map, WinOls warns "Protected memory area is being changed" cos this address is not covered by any checksum areas. So, a can ignore it and make changes, but i think this changed file does not work in the car... am i right?
So, what i must to do to find checksum and inform the WinOls? Or i can`t do it by myself?
The file in attachment, please check it, maybe it doesn't read correctly?
Thanks!

rtr989
11th April, 2013, 11:12 AM
No one knows?

mishu_b
11th April, 2013, 12:09 PM
You need to buy Winols checksum for this ECU, or ask a tuner to do the job!

rtr989
11th April, 2013, 12:12 PM
You need to buy Winols checksum for this ECU, or ask a tuner to do the job!
online checksum search for this ECU returns no results..

moky
11th April, 2013, 01:22 PM
Galletto 2 make checksum (valeo-johnson) when write file on this ecu so mod it with winols and flash..if you don't know what you do,ask a pro,this valeo file is not easy for a beginner.

rtr989
11th April, 2013, 06:18 PM
Galletto 2 make checksum (valeo-johnson) when write file on this ecu so mod it with winols and flash..if you don't know what you do,ask a pro,this valeo file is not easy for a beginner.
Thanks! Are you a pro? can you remap my file for example to add some power?

moky
11th April, 2013, 07:01 PM
i don't deal file and i deal nothing here.look on the web,there is a lot of files dealer.