PDA

View Full Version : little advice please

gingeee85
12th April, 2013, 07:37 PM
ok just a just bought a vu+ solo box from ebay, should arrive tomorrow, it says it has blackhole 1.79 image installed. now obviously i need to find plugins like cross epg and ccma plugins but is this black hole good? i see alot of people like vix. cheers for any advice in advance. this is a big step up for me from an openbox x3 lol

digicon
12th April, 2013, 08:30 PM
ok just a just bought a vu+ solo box from ebay, should arrive tomorrow, it says it has blackhole 1.79 image installed. now obviously i need to find plugins like cross epg and ccma plugins but is this black hole good? i see alot of people like vix. cheers for any advice in advance. this is a big step up for me from an openbox x3 lol

CrossEPG is already built into 99.9% of images available today so you just need to set that up with the main menu settings, A cam pack for Blackhole is available here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f186/black-hole-1-7-6-cccam-287037/#post1662419 Thanks to benny/9

gingeee85
12th April, 2013, 09:35 PM
cheers. sp would u reccomend staying on blackhole for now? im guessing there is good tutorials around the site. i cant wait to strt playing around with a box like this :)

DOUGALMCD
13th April, 2013, 10:47 AM
cheers. sp would u reccomend staying on blackhole for now? im guessing there is good tutorials around the site. i cant wait to strt playing around with a box like this :)

I would recommend you familiarise yourself with box and keep the image on at first and learn how to back up your image. If you got the chinese version know that you have a clone box.

gingeee85
13th April, 2013, 11:48 AM
just switched it on and its in english lol, just doing a channel scan before i attempt these ccams insall and auto buoquet

gingeee85
13th April, 2013, 12:35 PM
iv tried installing that file you pinted me to but its saying there is no displayable files

benny/9
13th April, 2013, 12:44 PM
iv tried installing that file you pinted me to but its saying there is no displayable files
is it the cam pack your asking about?

gingeee85
14th April, 2013, 08:33 AM
erm no, i have done what needed to thanks, im not asking about anything that results in a ban :) thanks for the replys that have helped me, now time to play around

avd
14th April, 2013, 09:51 AM
You could take a full backup of your current image, then download a backup from the net of a image with plugins already installed. It saves you having to do it all yourself, most come with cool tv guide etc.