PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Box wont clear local card

john1509
13th April, 2013, 05:07 PM
Hi guys,

Im havin trouble clearing channels on my s*k card for my VU+ Box locally using cccam. I have the card insertd in the top card slot ( CARD READER /dev/sci0 ) My Cccam web info page recognises the card in the slot, I have also inserted the box key ( BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx ) in the configuration file but still nothing. The card works fine in the orginal box.

Anybody have any idea what i can try am lost!.

Regards

John

digicon
13th April, 2013, 06:31 PM
Hi guys,

Im havin trouble clearing channels on my s*k card for my VU+ Box locally using cccam. I have the card insertd in the top card slot ( CARD READER /dev/sci0 ) My Cccam web info page recognises the card in the slot, I have also inserted the box key ( BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx ) in the configuration file but still nothing. The card works fine in the orginal box.

Regards

John

This thread here may throw some light onto it, read from here onwards: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/end-end-nigh-307225/index30.html#post1934048

mdt
13th April, 2013, 07:11 PM
Hi guys,

Regards

John

what box were you using to update the card and has it had a recent firmware update? if all channels are working in official box then it doesnt look good m8,regards mdt