PDA

View Full Version : A4 diesel/ need help please

vwpassat
13th April, 2013, 06:48 PM
Dear m8s

I need your help please.
I have replaced Flash ECU_A with flash ECU_B to increase engine power from other car. Engine run well with power, but the only problem is that the cooling Fan running at maximum speed every time even when engine is cold, or just ignition on (15 on).

The question is:

1) Does anybody know to activate the cooling fan from ECU_B?
or
2)Does anybody know to transfer value (boost and injection) data from Ecu_B to Ecu_A, make a new file flesh?

Car is A4 Diesel engine1.9AVF_PD from 2003
Thank you

pablo1971
13th April, 2013, 08:23 PM
have you carried out diagnostics on the car...read the codes and post.

i suspect you will find errors.

ALSO ECU A+B HAVE TOTALLY DIFFERENT HW+SW NUMBERS-

you are lucky the car runs....flash the original file back into the ecu,your fans will stop running and all will be good.

also get your original file modded for the ecu....and all will be good,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

vwpassat
13th April, 2013, 08:40 PM
I did already what you said and there is no DTCs with both flash.
Read post above. I need someone to modify file. I don't know to work with wnols, yet.

pablo1971
13th April, 2013, 08:47 PM
i did read the post.so with the original file back in the ecu.the cooling fans are still running.

you say you have done a read----what tool did you use to read the dtcs.....????

otzi
13th April, 2013, 08:50 PM
search for tuned file or go your lokaltuner pay tuned file BR.

pablo1971
13th April, 2013, 08:57 PM
ECU A------TRY THIS-----192505

vwpassat
13th April, 2013, 09:13 PM
This is ori file. I need tunned fle. (of course with this file fun not run/ work normally)

pablo1971
13th April, 2013, 09:23 PM
you have flashed your ecu with a sh-t and incorrect file....this has in the process caused the problem with the fan......1ST FIX THE COOLING FAN ISSUE-------------THEN START PLAYING WITH A TUNED FILE..........

ominimicu
13th April, 2013, 10:25 PM
If the fan works ok with original flash and file. leave it that way and tune your original file, dont put info from another ecu, just tune your own

vwpassat
14th April, 2013, 12:48 PM
Ok. And who tunne the ori file here?

Artilect
14th April, 2013, 07:30 PM
Go to the local tuner and pay for the job. And dont mes up the car.

You dont even imagine what a mess you can doe with your work. Even you are very brave or very stupid, in aether case you can destroy the ECU or in worst case the engine.

I admire guys like you, I remember my starts, have done a lot a reading and testing before I have touch first car (and it was my car).

And no hard feelings. BR

vwpassat
14th April, 2013, 07:46 PM
Relax, I have saved the original file, on the other hand I have even a hardware ECU as spare parts, in case of emergency. You don't have to be concern in my case with your explanation.

ominimicu
15th April, 2013, 01:28 AM
i think Artilect is just tring to save you some trouble, and money. its Ok critics are healty :D