PDA

View Full Version : VW T5 EDC16 - DPF removal with Abritus AVDI

Atex31
14th April, 2013, 08:43 PM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to remove/modify the DPF function from the EDC16 on a 2007 VW T5 2.5L using a genuine Abritus AVDI please?

I am planning on buying the TagKeyTool/AVDI from KAP next week and I am just doing some extra research on which features come with the unit, one of my lads in the workshop wants to modify his own T5.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Alan

koyot
14th April, 2013, 08:47 PM
avdi not able to dpf
tagkey this is for keys
You have to invest a lot more

Daniulis
14th April, 2013, 09:00 PM
With AVDI you can read flash dump from EDC16 (there is free function). Then you can corect flash file using some programs, or use your own brain, or send dump for some one who can corect it for you for some cash and write it back to ECU. Did you get it?

Atex31
14th April, 2013, 09:00 PM
Hi Koyot,

Thanks for that, We do keys as well as diagnostics which is why I am buying the TagKey and AVDI as a package.

The AVDI lists VAG DPF removal but I couldn't tell if it was included with the VAG Commander or an extra payable application.

From KAP website:

Abrites Commander for VAG 9.0 released - free SW update for all AVDI owners (http://www.kapdiagnostics.com/index.php/avdi-commanders/vag.html/)
Mileage resetting by OBDII in DSG

Immobilizer system bypass for engine control units SIMOS PPD 1.x

DPF/FAP filter remove by OBDII for engine control units EDC16x

DPF/FAP filter remove by Dump tool for engine control units EDC17x

Coding helper introduced

Measured values under UDS introduced

Thanks - Alan

koyot
14th April, 2013, 09:13 PM
functions to read flash vith Avdi not good and segure tool
for read and write flash use other tool
My advice - pay someone to do it for you

otzi
14th April, 2013, 09:54 PM
yes +1read and write flash use other tool

Atex31
14th April, 2013, 10:13 PM
Cheers guys,

I do have other flashing tools to use but I thought it would have been a good test for the AVDI if it was supposed to work.

I will just use the AVDI for keys and diagnostics for now.

kennfeld
15th April, 2013, 09:46 PM
if you buy avdi plugin for read an write dump and you know what bytes to mod then yes it can remove dpf

m_mikiki
17th April, 2013, 03:18 PM
hello:
i have a advi, send me flash complette