PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus DPF off

tomtom0785
15th April, 2013, 09:37 AM
Hi,

Is anyone able to remove FAP and if possible EGR from attached file??
Car is Ford Focus year 2006 1,6TDCI
Tried with ECUSafe and Volta - regeneration is disabled, but every 400km car goes into limp mode,.....

Thanks in Advance

regards192718

Nio
15th April, 2013, 10:36 AM
Only manual solution for this dpfoff. Egroff work ok with Volta.

rasequia
15th April, 2013, 11:59 AM
Your file ok.PM me for pass.

camil
15th April, 2013, 03:46 PM
Your file ok.PM me for pass.

Sounds commercial. Asking money for pass to open a public attached file normally ends up in a banned member.

I would suggest you sending him password and change the "pm me for password" to "sent you pass on pm" ;)

rasequia
15th April, 2013, 04:00 PM
If you're curious ask tomtom0785 if I wanted money(and other members that i'm helped free).

camil
15th April, 2013, 04:37 PM
Was only a friendly advice. I don't mind how you do things ;)

mishu_b
15th April, 2013, 06:18 PM
Hi m8. contact me p.m for this job.

commercial again!!!

read rules!!!

smayer
15th April, 2013, 11:09 PM
It?s easy to see what is commercial or not, some user?s always replay in DPF threads an never post free solutions.

camil
16th April, 2013, 12:08 AM
It's quite different come and write an off-topic like "i know how to do it contact me private", than put solution password protected and directly ask money for the password in private. Just my point of view. The first practice is ugly, but last one is nasty.

Paid solutions offered by pm, reasonable, if user not interested just ignore it. If interested, accept, pay for the file and use it. But put the honey on the mouth publicly and then hit the same mouth in pm with not for free, costs X, is .... No one is oblighed here to help, and if you want to help use public forum threads, if you want to commerce then private and don't poison the threads.

rasequia
16th April, 2013, 05:37 AM
Argument.
Camil please download this 2 photos and once PLEASE refrain speculation.I have helped many people free, but do not like the idea of free helping people and they ask money for their customer.

camil
16th April, 2013, 08:42 AM
I told you, never meant you did the ugly trick. Just the way to express how he can get the password was confusing, and i repeat, i was just giving you a friendly advice.

Good for you give free help sometimes. Not everyone here takes files for resell and deserve be helped. ;)

rasequia
16th April, 2013, 08:57 AM
Ok mate.Agree with you.